Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody use external Hdd with this tvbox?
    Can it recognize external storage device?

Unfortunately I dont have gigabit lan, so hdd is real possibility to play heavy uhd video files.
    Last edited by alextcy; 12-06-2018, 05:52.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post
      It plays the 4K selections but not showing UHD and 5.1. My Samsung TV's Netflix looks better .
      Btw, the app is buggy on mecool M8S Pro L. Keeps saying selection not available at the moment when you select a lot of the 4k movies and shows. But, not on the KM9.

Ronnie, I need that app that shows the resolution of video playing.
      Just do a search for test patterns, using your Netflix search.

Also, your TV remote should have a button to bring up a display that shows your resolution and if it is in UHD.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

The Voice Command, now dont run

Comment

That is on my KM9 with app from apkmirror.

As you can see it's say 4k and it's playing 4k. Same on test patterns.

Comment

Is this box better than M8S PRO L and Amlogic S912 ? 905X2 is faster then S912?

Comment

Originally posted by razzor View Post
              I believe the antutu score says it all...

Comment

I don't see if it's faster . The wifi on the M8S Pro L is better imo. The remote control works a little stronger on the M8S too, somehow. The KM9 doesn't need any cooling modification though.
                If your wifi router is not that far , or you have an extender, the kM9 might be a better value.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

I don't see if it's faster . The wifi on the M8S Pro L is better imo. The remote control works a little stronger on the M8S too, somehow. The KM9 doesn't need any cooling modification though.
                  If your wifi router is not that far , or you have an extender, the kM9 might be a better value.
                  Yes I concur with your thoughts the 905X2 certainly no worse,
                  Being the new kid on the block, may take a little time to get 100% compatible
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi friends. Netflix doesnt work 2 days. Can you check please

Comment

T need box only for wifi, i have 2.4 and 5ghz dual. Also is remote have a good response, do not need it directly to the receiver for response?

Comment

T need box only for wifi, i have 2.4 and 5ghz dual. Also is remote have a good response, do not need it directly to the receiver for response?
                        Netflix not working either. It opens the menu, you can watch the preview video, but when you start the streaming it stops at one second of playing. Maybe Netflix is blocking the modded version. This is such a disgrace.

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Rakuga;n753946]Netflix not working either. It opens the menu, you can watch the preview video, but when you start the streaming it stops at one second of playing. Maybe Netflix is blocking the modded version. This is such a disgrace.
                          Last edited by panchovilla; 12-08-2018, 18:23.

Comment

Not looking good.

Comment

[QUOTE=panchovilla;n753954]
                              Originally posted by Rakuga View Post
                              Netflix not working either. It opens the menu, you can watch the preview video, but when you start the streaming it stops at one second of playing. Maybe Netflix is blocking the modded version. This is such a disgrace.
                              The same forma me
                              Esta ma?ana igual a mi. Nos han jodido el invento

Comment

If anyone wants a better file manager I took this one from beelink system files. Looks alot better and seems to work okay. Wouldn't open apk files but can use stock file manager for that

Comment

Working...
                                X