Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best Kodi version for s905x Mecool m8s pro plus

I have the Mecool m8s pro plus.. using this rom
    WARNING: There's a bad batch of M8S Pro+ boxes which are experiencing regular freezing and crashes. We've narrowed the source of the problem down to a Samsung eMMC 5.1 chipset (KLMAG1JENB - B041), batches SEC 652 to 713, and these usually shipped from the factory with version 20170829.121614.V0321 of the OEM firmware. If you

I have installed the latest Kodi from play store but playback is not great ... 4k videos (x265 4k videos) shutters and lags like hell and 1080p video is not smooth... it is like framerate is low.

what version of Kodi (or any other fork) works best on the s905x?

I don't want libreelec as I also use other android apps.

just found this kodi fork:
    This is the offical FTMC Thread special thanks SuperCeleron for working so Hard on this for all the Freak Tab Members. Below are all the Builds and change logs SuperCeleron changes to FTMC. As always latest will be at the top of this post ABOUT FTMC FTMC is a fork for Kodi and provides hardware acceleration and more features

seems good.. Will try it

Comment

Keep in mind that this box does NOT have gigabit Ethernet, so depending on the bitrate of the 4k video, you may have buffering.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

installed FTMC and video playback is so much better but the video is one quarter of the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by yeahman45 View Post
          installed FTMC and video playback is so much better but the video is one quarter of the screen.
          Same here 4K trying open 1080 content, 4k works ok

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=763747&d=1550953282.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	763767

Comment

Working...
          X