Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbrick Tanix tx5 pro

Hi:
    I'm completely exhausted with my tanix tx5 pro. I had a problem and now tvbox don't work. When I put power adaptador appear red line. I tried do a restore with usb burning tool but don't work. I tried with burn card maker and sd card and don't work (appear android logo and line of % but don't do anything. To add, blue light in tv box appear).
    My wifi module is "FN-LINK 8223A F12019 1652", but I didn't find any firmware to this. I tryed restore with firmware with wifi module QC9377 (I red that It could run with my wifi module). I asked to tanix company about original firmware but I don't have any answer. Can someone help me?

Model: tanix tx5 pro
    Amlogic s905x 2g ram 16 nand
    android 6.0
    wifi chip: Fn-Link 8223A F12019 1652

Originally posted by selkodi View Post
    Hi:
    I'm completely exhausted with my tanix tx5 pro. I had a problem and now tvbox don't work. When I put power adaptador appear red line. I tried do a restore with usb burning tool but don't work. I tried with burn card maker and sd card and don't work (appear android logo and line of % but don't do anything. To add, blue light in tv box appear).
    My wifi module is "FN-LINK 8223A F12019 1652", but I didn't find any firmware to this. I tryed restore with firmware with wifi module QC9377 (I red that It could run with my wifi module). I asked to tanix company about original firmware but I don't have any answer. Can someone help me?

Model: tanix tx5 pro
    Amlogic s905x 2g ram 16 nand
    android 6.0
    wifi chip: Fn-Link 8223A F12019 1652
    Hi ,

you must "shortPins" to get it connected to Pc & then to restore your Box ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

you must "shortPins" to get it connected to Pc & then to restore your Box ,

greetings / gefattern
      Thanks for reply.
      When I connect tv box on pc appear(conexion sucess), the burning tool start, but the programme stop on 7% (error result). I tryed with 2 pcs and 2 cable

Comment

When I connect tv box on pc appear(conexion sucess), the burning tool start, but the programme stop on 7% (error result). I tryed with 2 pcs and 2 cable
        Error in first 5-10% is usually "LowPower" so plug in DC barrel jack into device or "DDR error" which usually is and incorrect bootloader in new firmware image.

Try this Firmware for TX5 =
        Download GApps, Roms, Kernels, Themes, Firmware, and more. Free file hosting for all Android developers.

Is a custom ROM that updates these devices to Android Pie 9.0

Comment

[QUOTE=RiCkLaR_atvX;n776057]

Error in first 5-10% is usually "LowPower" so plug in DC barrel jack into device or "DDR error" which usually is and incorrect bootloader in new firmware image.

Download GApps, Roms, Kernels, Themes, Firmware, and more. Free file hosting for all Android developers.

I tryed the firmware and don't work with burning tool. The error: uboot/get result/disk initial error

Stop on 7%
          Last edited by selkodi; 06-17-2019, 14:35.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Is a custom ROM that updates these devices to Android Pie 9.0
            I tryed the firmware and don't work with burning tool. The error: uboot/get result/disk initial error

Stop on 7%

Comment

Stop on 7%
              Hi ,

what about the Temperature Settings in USB BurningTool , sometimes it helps to set it higher ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

what about the Temperature Settings in USB BurningTool , sometimes it helps to set it higher ,

greetings / gefattern
                I have change the temperature ( 10 to 90) but don't work

Comment

wrong firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Urgodfather View Post
                    wrong firmware
                    So I have a brick, because I don't find my firmware...

Comment

Find your firmware you will get past 7%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X