Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96 - S905x Brick

Hello,

I have spend 2 days trying to upgrade this box to Android > 6.0.
    I am almost never able to reproduce same situation 2 times ( I got into twrp 2 times , flash with success few different firmware)
    However, since a moment I am not able to boot on anything .

I can still flash firmware using USB_Burning_Tool however it always end up with an error at 98% ( while checking checksum for system partition) .

It seems that it is a partition problem but I don't know what I can try to repartition properly everything...

Any idea ?

[EDIT] : Error is : "[Err]--[0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition system/Verify patition/Error result"

Are you using the latest Amlogic USB_Burning_Tool ? version 2.1.7 ? There is countless problem with old versions not working, so uninstall old versions and install 2.1.7 and only use the latest version. Search the Forum, I know it has been posted several times to download.

Comment

Hello RiCkLaR_atvX ,

Thanks for the answer , I have tried with 2.1.7 with the 2 differents erase option with no luck.
      Do you think it is just random error ? or is there anything specific I can try ?

Comment

Try a different firmware, like a custom one for S905X. It may be possible that the firmware you currently have has bad formatting or corrupted sectors becuase it didn't download from internet correctly. Sometimes boxes are touchy and the USB burn cable is not the best quality so it doesn't transmit full power, in that case you are suppose to plug-in the Power Barrel jack while burning; For my amlogic box it requires the power to be plugged in while it is burning firmware and I insert power cable when tool is doing the first 7-10% of the process.

Comment

Hello,

Mine is not recognised at all without power barrel !
          I have successfully burn atvxperience using the sdcard method, however I am stuck on the logo when booting, any idea of what it could be ?

Regards

Comment

Well , in fact it seems I am not able to repeat any of those steps or I was really lucky to burn it once , now I am stuck again..

Comment

Working...
            X