Vim 1 - Android TV Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vim 1 - Android TV Pie

For those still using the original Vim, my port of Android 9 ATV to that box may be of interest.

I visit the forums everyday hoping for a new VIM 1 release and here it is. Thanks so much. Has this roms appearance been modified from stock ATV in any way? I will install this tomorrow. I’m curious - what tools do you use to backup your current VIM data when flashing a new rom? I really need back all data up this time as have lots of apps configured and need to restore them. Thanks! EDIT: Zahir - I didn’t realise it was you. Thanks for the ongoing support

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
    For those still using the original Vim, my port of Android 9 ATV to that box may be of interest.

I visit the forums everyday hoping for a new VIM 1 release and here it is. Thanks so much. Has this roms appearance been modified from stock ATV in any way? I will install this tomorrow. I’m curious - what tools do you use to backup your current VIM data when flashing a new rom? I really need back all data up this time as have lots of apps configured and need to restore them. Thanks! EDIT: Zahir - I didn’t realise it was you. Thanks for the ongoing support
    hi zahir,,, the file are deleted,,

maybe you can send another link for Firmware?

thank you

Comment

com

NB: There will soon be a native version of Vim Pie ATV from Superceleron, which will likely be more up to date than my port
      Last edited by Zahir; 09-10-2019, 21:45.

Comment

bcom

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

this one need a key

NB: There will soon be a native version of Vim Pie ATV from Superceleron, which will likely be more up to date than my port
        ok then,, it seem i have to wait,,

thx anyway for your reply,,,

Comment

I suggest you wait. But you're welcome to try my port. This link should work.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

I suggest you wait. But you're welcome to try my port. This link should work.

https://mega.nz/#!cahikayZ!WB1nwPQ3b...KTdEHya9iHLMVY
            yay,,, thank you,,,,, will try, and let you update

Comment

update, it work,,,

remote, bluetootch, voice comand, all working so far,

not yet install additional aps, but hopefully all good,

the problem so far,

on the first setup, need to connect to wifi, the problem, virtual keyboard not showing the letter,

only number on top,, ( sorry forget to attach some picture ),,

but,, so far i'm happy for this,,

thank you and i'm really appreciate your work,,

and still waiting the Vim release

Comment

OK, have fun while you wait for Supercelerons release. Am traveling but will follow your progress when I return

Comment

hi zahir,, it's me again

sorry bother , i just figured it out, one of the usb port is not working,,

not really sure how to check it's 2,0 or 3,0,,, i'm really blind on this

is there any way to check how to enable it?

already try to disable usb debug but still same,,

sorry to interup your travelling time,,,

Comment

Working...
                  X