Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX3 mini bricked

dear all,

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem? I tried to use Amlogic to re-flash image to my Tx3 mini but i keep getting the below error and it stopped at 9%. When i tried to boot up my tx3 mini the screen is black. appreciate your help

[HUB1-9][Err]--failed:Verify Failed with sha1sum, origin sum "cc2b685b649488346399bbaa9e7fbb5196fa6f17" != gen sum "cd1283a0f48e9fe5dac17150e4cf6169bce18057"

[HUB1-9][Err]--[0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Verify patition/Error result

Thanks

Originally posted by civicling21 View Post
    ... I tried to use Amlogic to re-flash image to my Tx3 mini but i keep getting the below error...
    If you recently purchased TX3 mini (rev 1.3), FW from Tanix site and some custom FW wont work on that box.
    First you have to determine which revision you got, by opening the case (and making some photos of motherboard if needed).
    atvXperience on Tanix BOX

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

If you recently purchased TX3 mini (rev 1.3), FW from Tanix site and some custom FW wont work on that box.
      First you have to determine which revision you got, by opening the case (and making some photos of motherboard if needed).
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Hello MAtvXk,

My Tx3 mini was purchased in 2018 & the batch was 2018050029 & the software that i downloaded is from Tx website

Attached Files
        Last edited by civicling21; 10-10-2019, 06:23.

Comment

Already answered on atvXforum.
          atvXperience on Tanix BOX

Comment

Working...
          X