[SOLVED]GooBang Doo Smart TV Box MXQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED]GooBang Doo Smart TV Box MXQ

Hello, I have this android box I'm looking for official flashable firmware with the USB burning tool.
    I explain to you I had problems installing applications with the message not installed or stopped working, I tried to install oreo above rom that I found I know more or it lights up with oreo of wifi.
    I can not go to recovry with AV manipulation and power supply impossible to have recovery, which can help me for at least hand android 6.01 official thank you
    My box;

Thank you

I'm French I don't know English I use google translation

Description du produit Couleur:MXQ GooBang Doo Smart TV Box MXQ transforme votre télévision en TV intelligente : Online TV, movies, sports, tv programs, Play etroid games, Access Facebook, Twitters, emails etc, Read news, Edit office documents, Online chating, etc. Spécifications: Chipset : AmlogicS905X Quad core Cortex A53 2.0GHz 64bit GPU : Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750MHz+ FullHD ( 1080p, 4k*2k) Port USB : 4 grande vitesse USB 2.0, support U DISK et USB HDD Lecture des cartes : SD/SDHC/MMC cards Multi -language : Anglais/Français/Allemand /Italie/ Espagnol, etc LAN : Ethernet 10/100M, standard RJ-45 Wireless(Sans fil) : Établi en WiFi 802.11b/g/n Plus de fonctionnalités: SDRAM : 1GB DDR3 Puissance : DC 5V/ 2A Power ON : bleu; Suspendu : Rouge Format de Décodeur : HD MPEG1/2/4,H.265, HD AVC/VC- Format de Média : Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg Format de Musique : MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE Format de Photo : HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF Sous-titre : SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB Sortie d' HD Vidéo : SD/HD max.1920x1080 pixel Souris/ Clavier : Support souris et clavier via USB; Support 2.4GHz souris sans fil et clavier via 2.4GHz USB dongle Emballage : 1 x GooBang Doo MXQ box android TV 1 x EU Adaptateur secteur 1 x HDMI câbles 1 x Télécommande 1 x Manuel
    Coming soon new android TV box

[CODE][android tv box tv android 9.0 h96max Smart TV BOX Dual Wifi 4G+32G 4K Netflix Google Play Store Fast Multimédia box android/CODE]

Following my concern I flash this MiniM8S_Oreo_8.0.0_By_Levy, I thought that it would restart my TV box.
    No, nothing at all, black screen and blue led that works, I tried everything to go to recovery mode toothpick SV + power supply impossible to reboot recovery.
    is there a possibility with ADB how to do thank you

I solved my black screen problem a bit, I managed to reflash with a VIM pie 9 rom;
    I opened the case and touched the circuit a bit so that my USB burning tool recognized the USB port, so now I'm just looking for ways to activate wifi that doesn't work.
    Last edited by meric57; 04-28-2020, 15:07.

Hello double post problem solved with system D
    I found Poison rom the RedPoisonATV_V2_S905X_1GB
    wifi works.
    SOLVED alone without your help

Comment

Originally posted by Biftor
      I'm glad the problem is solved! Perhaps google translation is not the best one for translations such things. You need more accurate translation, so it is better to apply to experts, such as https://thewordpoint.com/services/ce...e-certificates I used this service, when needed to translate some documents, and they did a great job!
      I agree with you. Of course, experts will be the best choice

Comment

Working...
      X