Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricked Firmware Needed MXQ PRO 4K s9082c(wifi)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I have a MXQ PRO 4K tv box that am seeking to revive. I tried over 100 firmware with USB burn tool with no help

Its Labeled with the following

MXQ_S95X_V2_0 20161020

MXQ s905x 1G / 8G SCl s9082c(wifi)

I get recognized in usb burn tool, some firmware start to load with sd boot but never install

I connected via serial and its in loop

the way I see it I erased the partitions if I could recreate the partition via terminal I think would help I dont know how

In twrp it tells me unable to mount system data and cache partition

most firmware in usb burn tool stop at 7% formatting then i get some error like disk initial error

Please Help I would really like to get this box up and running again.
    Last edited by Javais; 05-03-2020, 20:00.

05-02-2020, 06:45
    Hello, I have a MXQ PRO 4K tv box that am seeking to revive. I tried over 100 firmware with USB burn tool with no help

Its Labeled with the following

MXQ_S95X_V2_0 20161020

MXQ s905x 1G / 8G SCl s9082c(wifi)

I get recognized in usb burn tool, some firmware start to load with sd boot but never install

I connected via serial and its in loop

the way I see it I erased the partitions if I could recreate the partition via terminal I think would help I dont know how

In twrp it tells me unable to mount system data and cache partition

most firmware in usb burn tool stop at 7% formatting then i get some error like disk initial error

Please Help I would really like to get this box up and running again.
    This is my own custom ROM fro my MXQ pro 4k, 1/8gb,
    it has many wifi drivers included even my strange clone chip, maybe same as yours,
    is clean and bloat free
    no lag
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...s905x-t4098131

Comment

Hello, Thank you for your response however there firmware did not work I tried flahsing via Burn Card maker and USB Burning Tool,

With Burn Card Maker the box boots to a green pale looking greenish color blank screen.

With Usb burning tool it goes to 7 percent then I get an error [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Comment

here are some Photos of the board tho not so Hires
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Javais View Post
          Hello, Thank you for your response however there firmware did not work I tried flahsing via Burn Card maker and USB Burning Tool,

With Burn Card Maker the box boots to a green pale looking greenish color blank screen.

With Usb burning tool it goes to 7 percent then I get an error [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error
          Did you find a firmware that works, that usually indicated either DBT or uboot issues in rom, if you can find on that works i can look at adding them to my rom form another firmware

Comment

Working...
          X