X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for twrp recovery file for H96 mini dongle

Hey!

i have been searching for months now for a working twrp recovery file to inject into my H96 dongle using the twrp application, I’ve tried searching everywhere online for h96 twrp or s912 twrp recovery files etc... if anyone can help me find the file I need that would be great.

Originally posted by androidconsumer View Post
    Hey!

i have been searching for months now for a working twrp recovery file to inject into my H96 dongle using the twrp application, I’ve tried searching everywhere online for h96 twrp or s912 twrp recovery files etc... if anyone can help me find the file I need that would be great.

Hi ,

it not exist , for sure , the only chance is to ask the Twrp Team to build one ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hey!

Temporary twrp fo s905, s905x,s912.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Hi ,

but this will not mean that the TWRP can be flashed or will work well ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

The author of VVitaliy 4pda writes that he successfully used it on s905 ,s912.I have been using it successfully on s905x.However ,anything can happen in life.He is also temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
            The author of VVitaliy 4pda writes that he successfully used it on s905 ,s912.I have been using it successfully on s905x.However ,anything can happen in life.He is also temporary.
            Hi ,

i hope it works ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Temporary twrp fo s905, s905x,s912.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
              How do i inject this into recovery?

Comment

How do i inject this into recovery?
                Write it to a memory card.Go into your stock recovery.And flash it in stock recovery.

Comment

So I just drag and drop these files into a USB and connect it to my TV box? Also do you have any experience with android custom boot logos?

Comment

Write it to a memory card.Go into your stock recovery.And flash it in stock recovery.
                    ^^

Comment

^^

Flash it in stock recovery.

Comment

I write English with translation.

Comment

Too long to explain.

Comment

Too long to explain.
                            How can i write this to a USB? what software do I use and the file you gave me is a "zip" shouldn't it be an '.img"?

Comment

Working...
                            X