Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usb burner not recognizing s905x after installing mecool km9 android 9 firmware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usb burner not recognizing s905x after installing mecool km9 android 9 firmware.

Hi guys,

I did update my s905x X96 android box with the firmware ( Android 9 for mecool km9) with the usb burner.

Unfortunately, it bricked my box and stays at boot. I tried to undo it using some other firmware via usb burner. But my usb burner is not recognizing it now. I tried reset button and nano chip. Didn't work at all. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Monu.

Hello,

Please post a Photo of the Mainboard of your Device.
    Then we can tell you where to make a Bridge that you can Burn it again.

Neomode

Comment

HI mate,

Thanks for your message. i was trying to upload the pic, but i couldnt.. tried upload, upload to server but nothing works...

Comment

Hi neomode,

thats the link.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

i did join two pins and it turned red and then back to same booting menu..

Thanks for any help mate.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Hi neomode,

thats the link.

i did join two pins and it turned red and then back to same booting menu..

Thanks for any help mate.
          Maybe you have ddr4 memory.Have you tried to install the firmware for ddr3.Atexperience had android 7 firmware for ddr4.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Maybe you have ddr4 memory.Have you tried to install the firmware for ddr3.Atexperience had android 7 firmware for ddr4.
            I want to but unfortunately, usb burner is not recognizing my device anymore. Moreover, I even tried installing firmware on sd card and tried to reset..still, no change at all.

Comment

Plug in the USB Cable, start the USB Burning with Firmware Loaded.
              takea paperclip an go over the solder points on the band chip slow then it should regonize it.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                Plug in the USB Cable, start the USB Burning with Firmware Loaded.
                takea paperclip an go over the solder points on the band chip slow then it should regonize it.
                Thanks mate. I will try that and let you know. Much appreciated.

Comment

Unfortunately, didn't work for me. ?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X