Bricklayer needs Help with his former MXQPRO-II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricklayer needs Help with his former MXQPRO-II

Hi i own a brick.... This used to be an MXQPRO-II box with 6.0.6 Android and V16 (Jarvis) Kodi... In an attempt to upgrade I was foolish enough to start doing in stead of reading...

Now ..... I know that there are hundreds of roms for this device.... I tried to burn some 50 of them with the USB burning tool but the worst that happens is that it stays a brick... The best that has happened is that it comes with the blue square SOC logo or with the SC905 logo and does nothing after... Best that i can figure out is that the so called tree is probably wrong but I have no idea how to fix that... after boot Android does not start...

In the device it says MXQ S905X RTL8189 and I can confirm it has a Hynix Nand. it is an 1G 8G model

How can i breath life in my brick again (already used the nand short method a few times... Is there a way to do this with the USB tool or does it need to be with the SD card maker... (Not tried yet..)

If with usb what image please... If with SDcard method what image to use and how to please...

Started out long ago with installing twrp app on this box and thougt I was bulletproof after that... foolish...
    First post so be gentle....
    TIA!
Working...
X