Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware needed for Abox A1 Pro 4k mixed bag of horrors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware needed for Abox A1 Pro 4k mixed bag of horrors.

Hello Guru's... I have tried every firmware/Rom that is out there... from custom to stock... every model of s905x and I only found one that works. Well kinda of works, there is no wifi.
    Because it's not part of the firmware build. If someone could point me in the direction of how to get this box up and running. I would be happy with any firmware. It does not have to
    be fancy just working and useable.

Here are the internal specs:

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Board is stamped with TX3 pro 1g+ 8 even if the box says Abox

And yes it's the horrible Nanya ram version nyddr. I have the current version that supports nyddr it works but no wifi... the firmware for the wifi chipset is just not there. The chipset is the Smartchip S9082c wifi. So it's the best of both crappy worlds... horrible ddr that no one uses and top if off with S9082c wifi .... which no one uses also. So if buy chance anyone has the original Abox a1 pro 4k firmware that would be great! But i doubt ... why would anyone want to buy a box that performs and runs like a chevy vega ... or AMC gremlin.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Fixed: Took tx3 pro firmware and repacked it with wifi componets. Works like a charm! If anyone needs a copy of the firmware let me know. I will be happy to send you a link or post it.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

I would like the working copy of the firmware for Abox PRO 4K, with working WIFI. Thanks I await your news

Comment

Working...
      X