M9X Max need android TV firmware that works with HS2734 wifi chipset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M9X Max need android TV firmware that works with HS2734 wifi chipset

Hello, I'm looking for a Android TV rom that works with the HS2734 wifi chipset (aka: bcm4334, bcm40183 broadcom)

I have tried 30+ roms all the top ones out there. And some not that well known. Regardless, nothing works out of the box. The H96 line seems to work as
    they use nothing but the HS2734 chipset. But most of there units are Rockchip with this wifi combo. I have found a couple that do work, however they are standard
    android with no leanback interface. (aka Android TV) I have tried, AtvX, Aidan's and other... while they are awesome rom's none of them work with this odd ball wifi chipset.

If someone out there knows of a ROM that has worked for them, please let me know. Here are specs, and thanks!

Model: Ott (generic) M9X Max
    s905x
    2g/16g micron
    nand matching micron
    wifi chipset HS2734a (aka broadcom 4334, 40183)

Looking for android tv version ROM only. I have a working android 7.1 the box is generic but has a lot of potential as the componets are not skimped on.

Thanks

have you tried slimboxs android 9 s905x atv rom i see it has the 40183 folder in vendor/etc/wifi folder . If it doesn't work out of the box swap out the working 40183 folder from your 7.1 rom using esfile explorer and correct the folder and file permissions of everything in the 40183 folder .

Comment

Working...
    X