I cant go into recovery anymore nexbox a95x S905X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant go into recovery anymore nexbox a95x S905X

Need help please. I update myNexbox A95x 1/8G with the Minix freak OS rom and now i want to flash some another rom . My box has a reset pin in the av hole. So I have put the update on to the sd card ,I have pressed the reset pin and powered on the device it did not boot into recovery . I cant go into recovery anymore. its just turn on normalywhen i press reset buton. Another way i tryed to connect to pc use usb burning tool but PC can not recognize box. Please help How to go to recovery mode...

Is the box rooted? If so, install Magisk or TWRP to get to recovery. Does the current FW have a local update option to select from local storage? If so update FW that way. If the first 2 are a no go, try and find the correct driver so windows will see the box.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you bro i was trying but now mx box is bricked on front page. what to do now if anybody knows? pleaseeeeeeee

Comment

1) Start burning tool with ROM loaded

2) Cross short pins on NAND before you plug in USB cable

3) you will heard it connect and burn ROM to the box.

I have done this million times with no problem... it's beyond bricked you don't have bootloader, it was erased... no worries.

Let me know if that works for you.... cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle222 View Post
          1) Start burning tool with ROM loaded

2) Cross short pins on NAND before you plug in USB cable

3) you will heard it connect and burn ROM to the box.

I have done this million times with no problem... it's beyond bricked you don't have bootloader, it was erased... no worries.

Let me know if that works for you.... cheers
          Thank you for answer but i do not now where are short pins on my nexbox a95x can you show it on photos please.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

It best to load up the stock ROM first then go from there . Not unless you are sure.... all the specs are correct with new ROM.

Here is a pic of the short location, looking at your pics. I would recommend using a mini test light ... as the resistance will not directly short the pins it will just cause enough
            resistance to trip the nand reset on the power leg first. Hence, triggering the port connection so your ROM can load up.

Comment

Load up the stock rom first not unless you know the custom rom meets the specs. Burn stock rom, then do the custom rom after unbricked.

here is link to stock ROMS

here is what the mini test light looks like, you can find these online or at hardware stores... most likely on counter at checkout.. by the beef jerky.

Comment

Sewing needle on clipside of test light and the point is sharp enough the other side will hit the solder dot no problem. It will not light up because these are rated at 6-12v dc and you are just completing the circuit to trip nand reset. The resistance is all you need to trip it. Hope this helps!

One more thing the V6 board you have is indestructible! These are almost impossible to destory by design.

Samsung /Micron combo is rock solid

Comment

It best to load up the stock ROM first then go from there . Not unless you are sure.... all the specs are correct with new ROM.

Here is a pic of the short location, looking at your pics. I would recommend using a mini test light ... as the resistance will not directly short the pins it will just cause enough
                  resistance to trip the nand reset on the power leg first. Hence, triggering the port connection so your ROM can load up.
                  Thank you verry much man. i will tray but im searching for custom rom android 6.0 when i find i will try. have a nice day.

Comment

Both of these custom roms work great on that box. And believe me you don't want to run 6.0 on that box... that is like a ferrari with glass belt tires. so much more potential. Do that
                    box some justice and run atleast 7.1.2 or higher. 6.0 is horrible

Comment

Both of these custom roms work great on that box. And believe me you don't want to run 6.0 on that box... that is like a ferrari with glass belt tires. so much more potential. Do that

Thank you i already tryed atvexperience its verry good but i culd not manage my remote control to work. Rom is not rooted so i could not replace remote config in etc directory. Thank you one more time you are so kind. I will try now Adians rom to see. Have nace day.

Comment

Kyle22 thank you i installed adiansrom its working verry well ! Bravoooooo!

Comment

Working...
                        X