No announcement yet.

MECOOL KI PRO TV Box 905D 2/16GB Dual WiFi, DVB-T2 DVB-S2 DVB-C TV Gig Lan. BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the update I only have DRM L3 instead of L1. Can anyone check this?

Comment

Hi
      I´ve got my device with firmware NHG47L20170729.200938.V0619 (kernel 3.14.29 / July 29th 2017)

This FW is not rooted by default..

I want to get rid of : BCenter / Bmgmt / BService / BUpdate / MgmtSupport

I´m pretty shure that it doesn´t have anything to do with TV Box software.. Looks like a crypto money miner for me

How can I do that ?

And 2nd : with this FW it has Widevine L1. I don´t want to loose this. Above is said that it will get down to L3 if I will update ?
      With Supercelerons Custom FW some Users posted the same issue.

Can someone please explain this ? How to update FW without loosing L1.
      Thank you!

Comment

Use Burning tool Don't over right keys and flash should be find.

If you go to apps you can disable them but they may pop back, after reboot,

But once you go to SC Rom they will be gone and you wont go back to default Rom
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I am constantly getting error messages like: "Process xxxxxx stopped working..", where xxxxx is many apps like: system, settings, Kodi, Messages, etc. And then the whole box freezes completely most of the times. I click " close" but it gets stuck, and I have to unplug the box.

Has anyone here faced this issue?

I already did a full Wipe on TWRP, factory reset, and nothing. I also tried other ROMS and the same happens. It happens even with no apps installed, just stock.

I am afraid it might be a hardware issue.

Comment

Nobody? Please, I need your feedback guys. Your box has this problem too?

Comment

New Custom Firmware:

Don't forget to support the Devs
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Videostrong would really be on to something with their widevine L1 boxes if they also had HDCP 2.2 rather than 1.4.. then we could have 4k netflix etc

Comment

• scooter2014
                  scooter2014 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can't have everything for under 40 bucks can you

I was thinking more about their higher end products like the $106+ KIII PRO
                but was also curious if it cold be updated with keys flashed like Widevine L1 as its HDMI 2.0.
                I know the amlogic customization / burn tool also has options for flashing HDCP 1.4 / 2.2 licence / firmware just like WL1 (if you have the keys of course)

Who knows it might not cost anything extra, I was actually wanting to know if the use of WL1 keys cost them anything? as their prices dont suggest it

Comment

Yes It' seems mecool understands level one mean more sales so hopefully it gets better @
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

There is any way to enable Amlogic HDMI Self Adaptation ?
                    Adb tcpip connection not work

echo 1 > /sys/class/tv/policy_fr_auto
                    echo 1 > /sys/class/tv/policy_fr_auto_switch
                    thanks.

Comment

Hello
                      I have a problem the device shows blue light but no picture I've tried new hdmi cable and direct s.tv synonymous no picture I come with needle synonymous not in the recovery mod it shows me nothing I have synonymous usb burning tool connected he is not recognized

Comment

Working...
                      X