Bricked "Mini M8S II" (Clone?) - Looking for help with NAND-pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billouetaudrey View Post

Oky so it's not a os issue but hardware issue?

Envoy� de mon Vernee THOR en utilisant Tapatalk

it's a DRM issue our devices are not certified HDCP and Widevine level 1. It's pretty normal.
    Cooked ATV rom spoof device infos and looks like Nexus player, but ATV Netflix app check DRM so will not work.
    Anyway if you need NETFLIX here it is, obviously no 4k etc., but it works and here we are Off Topic.

Comment

Oky so it's not a os issue but hardware issue?

Envoy� de mon Vernee THOR en utilisant Tapatalk

DRM issue it's not hardware it's certification and licenses

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech

DRM issue it's not hardware it's certification and licenses
        And it's not possible to add certification unofficially? If I flash ported rom? Lol

Envoyé de mon Vernee THOR en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

And it's not possible to add certification unofficially? If I flash ported rom? Lol

Envoyé de mon Vernee THOR en utilisant Tapatalk
          No, first it's piracy, second it's not possible, anyway a Xiaomi Tv it's cheap or another certified device. But i see Netflix whithout problem on my box, it's just if you want native Android TV app and 4K.
          Anyway we are clearly O.T. on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

No, first it's piracy, second it's not possible, anyway a Xiaomi Tv it's cheap or another certified device. But i see Netflix whithout problem on my box, it's just if you want native Android TV app and 4K.
            Anyway we are clearly O.T. on this thread.
            Sorry, I stop my ask

Comment

It will work just not hd.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Good evening.
                I tried installing the Superceleron rom through the SD card. Everything went normal until the box at the end, off, I thought I was restarting.

Apparently the box bricked.
                Through the USB burning Tool program, my pc does not recognize the box, I tried with Win 7 and 10.

Through the short circuit method do I revive the box?

Can you help, what are the correct pins with this box !? and what material do they use to cause the short circuit !?

Thank you in advance for your attention !!!
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Can not tell the exact pins anymore, but i can tell you the area (marked). I always did it by chance, until it was recognized.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz5mZkX.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	669717
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiemen View Post
                    Can not tell the exact pins anymore, but i can tell you the area (marked). I always did it by chance, until it was recognized.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz5mZkX.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	669717
                    Thanks a lot for the help, I made a short circuit, between the third and fourth pin ... and the windows already connects with the box, but now has another error, when you start to install the image it presents this error always at 2%:
                    [21:55:58 318] [HUB1-6] [Err] - [0x10105002] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error

I tried searching for the error and I already read that it is lack of license in the program Usb Burning Tool. I got versions with the license folder inside but the error continues ...

Someone who has made the same mistake and can help !?

Comment

Originally posted by onurb82 View Post

Thanks a lot for the help, I made a short circuit, between the third and fourth pin ... and the windows already connects with the box, but now has another error, when you start to install the image it presents this error always at 2%:
                      [21:55:58 318] [HUB1-6] [Err] - [0x10105002] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error

I tried searching for the error and I already read that it is lack of license in the program Usb Burning Tool. I got versions with the license folder inside but the error continues ...

Hi onurb82 ,

please look here , this shall guide you the right Way :

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Which ROM are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi onurb82 ,

please look here , this shall guide you the right Way :

good luck / gefattern
                          Thank you gefattern this page is always very helpful.
                          This problem of forcing windows to recognize the box is already outdated thanks to your precious help.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiemen View Post

Which ROM are you using?
                            KyleRiemen I'm trying out the following:
                            - update_minim8s_rv106L03
                            - update_MINIM8SII_rv109
                            - update_MINIM8SII_rv110_megabox_20170214
                            - update_MINIM8SII_rv112_megabox_20170320
                            - XTMOD_EX_P_28
                            - MINIMXIII-II_112M0_TVStock-20170606, I read that i'ts compatible with MINIM8SII

But everyonne stop the upload at 2%

Comment

Originally posted by Lukovsky View Post
                              So, guys! I have great news for the bricked box (MINI M8S II Clone) owners
                              I contacted the manufacturer of the box - Netxeon, and received firmware from the first hand. Will not tell you how i downloaded it from Baidu cloud, but it was very difficult and very long .
                              Just flashed it on my box and it works!

https://mega.nz/#!aQA0gYbS!XyAmmTX9J...ncSAO1xslMAZik

P.S. Firmware updating stopped with error. Then i pulled out the USB cable and put it back. After that everything was fine.
                              Lukovsky thank you very much for helping to revive my mini m8s II...

Comment

Lukovsky thank you very much for helping to revive my mini m8s II...
                                Hi onurb82 ,

nice you are back to life , remember , never change a winning Team , stay , if , always backup ,

good luck for future / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X