Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup Amlogic Firmware

hi everyone...

how to backup stock rom / firmware with soc Amlogic s905x without TWRP or custom recovery for next using USB Burning Tools ?

thanks in advance...

Im confused.. Wy not TWRP? Or custom recovery

On most amlogic s905x units...you can just use TWRP by booting it from usb stick or sdcard ( without install )
    These days, just google it

So, how is your unit called? and whats your goal?

And Why did you post this question at the "oukitel" "phone"  "rom" section

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      Im confused.. Wy not TWRP? Or custom recovery

On most amlogic s905x units...you can just use TWRP by booting it from usb stick or sdcard ( without install )
      These days, just google it

So, how is your unit called? and whats your goal?

And Why did you post this question at the "oukitel" "phone"Â* "rom" section
      thanks so much for your respons..
      and so sorry my question without inform model of device..

in other S905X, TWRP works when booting via sdcard
      but on device ZTE B760H not works, so i try to push custom rom..

this time my device has bricked when i'll try upgrade to custom rom via USB Burning Tools..

my goal is "cloning firmware" with same device to other bricked device..
      I think, if there are tools for firmware backups, then I can do cloning

Comment

HELP!!!

if amlogic has tool for restore/flashing, like USB_Burning_tool..
        what tools to backup amlogic rom without using twrp?
        I want to cloning firmware Amlogic ZTE B860H

thanks

Comment

how can i recovery my h96pro+ after one month my set box totally dead please help

Comment

Check power supply first seems lots defective part. I just have 2 with dead power supply. Plug a usb male to male to check ports and SEE if you get life.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I have done something like this before. You will need to dump the system partition, kernel,recovery,logo,etc
              https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2450045

https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1405.html

After that you need to rebuild these images into a flashable package and sign it for use with the stock recovery (usually google test keys) You may also need to modify the recovery script for it to accept the package.

but before you go doing all that Try this tool it will let you use a .img based firmware and flash it from an SD/TF card and see if you can flash your custom and/or stock rom.

TF/SD Burn Card Maker 2.0.3:

https://mega.nz/#!SowFiSID!mEk8gp5qN...xYS5xviDNSUdE8

Comment

Dear all...
                im new in here...

If you want to dump the ZTE B860H firmware by eMMC pinout, i have the great link :

Media Box ZTE B860H Indonesia :Chipset Amlogic S905X-BVROM 8GBRAM 1GBBerbagi, kali ada yg butuh Pinout :eMMC to SDC Pinout :Pengkabelan eMMC to SDC Soket to Card Reader Transcend, Supply Power 1.8v…

​​

Comment

hi guys, i will try explain what i need, well i working whit digital signage, o setup per day 15 android tv box, today i install by pen drive the apk program, setup local hour, language, well if i counter i expand too time, and time is money....

Have any way to backup one finished tv box and clone this configuration and program to all? Well i try twrp and it just working whit the same device, if o open the twrp whit the backup files on another it can?t see the files.
                  Have any way to use this backup?
                  thks.

Comment

Hello,

So you only can use twrp backup on same devices.
                    Not on different ones.
                    Question when you do Digital Signage you use your own Hardware?
                    If yes why not making an own Custom Rom?

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                    X