Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon Prime Video Playback Error ? ( Mecool M8S Pro Plus and Xiaomi Mi Box )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime Video Playback Error ? ( Mecool M8S Pro Plus and Xiaomi Mi Box )

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there are people using Amazon Prime Video with Android TV.

The application launches properly but every time I get a reading error, Amazon customer service tells me that there is no support for my Boxes, I have a Mecool M8S Pro plus and a Xiaomi Mi Box with Android Tv 7, the same thing.

I have installed the Magendanz Rom: Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV) from Magendanz, it works perfectly with the Mecool but Amazon premium video does not work.

So I came back to the Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) from Magendanz.

If you have a solution it is nice to share it please.

Thank you

I've tried Amazon Prime too, but no success here. Got an apk that actually works, but when video is about to start, the app gives me an error (a different error of yours) and doesn't play anything.

Link for the Reddit Forum/apk: goo.gl/EP7Ez1

Comment

Hi ,

you need DRM/Widevine L1-L3 for it , i think , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Or could be related to

see user comments..lots of users with problems

Comment

Hi, i'm upping this post, as i've never had success with any apk i found.
          (Because latest Prime Video for android TV apk need Microsoft PlayReady DRM in order to work)

Did someone try the Amazon Prime Video (phone version) with the stock rom?

Comment

Hi, i didn't found any apk working with amazon prime videoduring my search, but yesterday i used chrome in desktop mode, and Prime Video works well, i suppouse in HD but it is enough for me

Comment

Working...
            X