Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any know i find a Firmware for S905X Amlogic/p212_8723/p212_8723:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171121:userdebug/test-keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any know i find a Firmware for S905X Amlogic/p212_8723/p212_8723:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171121:userdebug/test-keys

Hi friends, I'm here today to try to find the firmware of my box tv. I'm sending the photo box to know if someone has this specific firmware because I tried several and it did not work, when I use via USBflash tools, if someone has it or know where to download it would greatly appreciate. Follow the photos of the box below.
    CPU Qua dcore ARM Cortex -A53 1.5GHz, GPU ARM Mali-450 / 750MHz, Ram DDR3 2 B, ROM onboard fasheMMC 16GH. Amlogic/p212_8723/p212_8723:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171121:userdebug/test-keys
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Hello,
    I use this ROM in my Docooler M9S Pro s905x 2G/16G p212 (actual RAM is 1 GB)

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Build Prop of this ROM is:

```
    # begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=NHG47L
    ro.build.display.id=hx_s905x-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20171030 test-keys
    ro.build.version.incremental=20171030
    ro.build.version.sdk=25
    ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
    ro.build.version.release=7.1.2
    ro.build.version.security_patch=2017-05-05
    ro.build.version.base_os=
    ro.build.date=Mon Oct 30 10:27:06 CST 2017
    ro.build.date.utc=1509330426
    ro.build.type=userdebug
    ro.build.user=ren
    ro.build.host=gxt
    ro.build.tags=test-keys
    ro.build.flavor=hx_s905x-userdebug
    ro.product.model=hx_s905x
    ro.product.brand=Amlogic
    ro.product.name=hx_s905x
    ro.product.device=hx_s905x
    ro.product.board=p212
    # ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
    # use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist64=
    ro.product.manufacturer=HongXin
    ro.product.locale=en-US
    ro.wifi.channels=11
    ro.board.platform=gxl
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=hx_s905x
    # Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
    ro.build.description=hx_s905x-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20171030 test-keys
    Amlogic/hx_s905x/hx_s905x:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171030:userdebug/test-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=Amlogic/hx_s905x/hx_s905x:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171030:userdebug/test-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=mbx,nosdcard
    # end build properties
    ```

Comment

Thanks I will try this rom and I'll say later if it was good. I'm sorry something wrong but I translate with the help of google

Comment

I have tried so many roms but still havent found anything.
        I dont understand why this box is so difficult to get up and running. Ive even tried atvx,poison,nougat,marshmellow ect ect... custom roms,you name it.

Comment

Box show connected in burning tool,always stuck on 7percent. I have tried all roms I have downloaded for s905x in multiple ways but nothing. anyone please help?

Comment

just for clarification,I cant boot into recovery

Comment

Originally posted by hvieira2019 View Post
              Hi friends, I'm here today to try to find the firmware of my box tv. I'm sending the photo box to know if someone has this specific firmware because I tried several and it did not work, when I use via USBflash tools, if someone has it or know where to download it would greatly appreciate. Follow the photos of the box below.
              CPU Qua dcore ARM Cortex -A53 1.5GHz, GPU ARM Mali-450 / 750MHz, Ram DDR3 2 B, ROM onboard fasheMMC 16GH. Amlogic/p212_8723/p212_8723:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171121:userdebug/test-keys
              Hi ,

please no double Threads , not needed , in the other Thread you already have a Link for a Rom , later i move the Posts to this ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hey, why dont you try this: MXQPRO-V8.IMG
                IMG file burn with usb burning tool 2.1.6. (run as admin)
                It can run quite fine, it does have some bloatware and come with preinstaled apps.

So I recommend to burn it and wait to boot, after that copy TWRP recovery to root folder and flash this zip HERE  
                I've got this custom zip from company SDMC Tech
                Mine develop folder if you need something

Comment

Hi nerkojvg,tried the v8 rom,still nothing. stuck on 7 percent

Comment

Hor to update, recover or unbrick with a firmware file our Android TV Box with Soc Amlogic S905, S905W, S905W2, S905X3, S905X4...

Comment

https://youtu.be/d-OmNP-gaLshttps://youtu.be/d-OmNP-gaLs
                      Last edited by jemvud; 04-07-2023, 16:45.

Comment

Originally posted by nerkojvg View Post
                        Hey, why dont you try this: MXQPRO-V8.IMG
                        IMG file burn with usb burning tool 2.1.6. (run as admin)
                        It can run quite fine, it does have some bloatware and come with preinstaled apps.

So I recommend to burn it and wait to boot, after that copy TWRP recovery to root folder and flash this zip HERE
                        I've got this custom zip from company SDMC Tech
                        Mine develop folder if you need something
                        Hello Nerkojvg, sorry for coming back again on this, do you still have these tools in your comment, i have been looking for the them around with no success i have a SDMC box as well that should follow your steps, your support would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hvieira2019 View Post
                          Hello, Have you been able to solve this issue, i have a typical box that i need to work, please let me know if you have succeeded to get it working.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X