Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPET S905X 2GB / 8GB - Searching for factory Image

Hi All,

last year I bought a NPET Android TV BOX with 2GB RAM and 8GB ROM (http://www.dgnpet.com/npet-s905x-and...box-p-226.html). It was equipped with an Android 6.0 ROM from factory which I am searching now.
    Last week, I had the idea to install the ATV Xperience SW, because the factory one worked...lets say OK. But not flawless and with limitations.
    I prepared a TWRP 3.0.2 mSD card and backuped BOOT, DATA and SYSTEM, just in case something goes wrong and...the ATV installation went wrong!
    Red Light was the outcome and nothing happend, by pressing the power button. I plugged the USB Cable in and flashed a A95X firmware, which seemed to be similar in terms of HW with my boxes. And everything worked, except Wifi and BL. Doesn't matter, I thought, I have TWRP and my backup, but it doesn't worked out. BOOT and DATA partitions could be recovered but not the SYSTEM partition (createTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255). I tired several other images, but neither Wifi nor Bluetooth could be actitivated. For testing purcposes, I have installed OPENElec on a mSD card and both, Wifi and BL, started to work again. But as this box is for my girlfried, she wants to have Android back on this device. Wifi and BT Chip is the KM63351412.

Does somebody of you has the factory image of this box? I have searched the Internet the last couple of days, but couldn't find it. I have also contacted NPET directly, but no response so far.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
Working...
X