S905w ATV9 ROM x96mini TX3mini TX3MAX x96w+ // THE FINAL PORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S905w ATV9 ROM x96mini TX3mini TX3MAX x96w+ // THE FINAL PORT

Dear folks, managed to get ATV9 booting up on x96W+...for most devices only ethernet supported due to missing wifi drivers..

V1 without wifi
    V2 with wifi and bluetooth support for TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ RT8723bs due to changed source! Some wifi could be missing

Big thanks sagert for pointing me to UR TOOLS.

Why this? simple: tx3mini-max-8723bs-ota-eng.daivietpda_ATV9 was meant for the TX3 mini with RT8723bs. I flashed it onto x96w+ with same wifi chip but stuck@boot so I decided to give it a try...this is the result

Grab here and flash on your own risk using Amlogic's burning tool.:

S905w_ATV9_x96mini_TX3min_x96w_[Soldiaz-PORT]_V1 removed Ethernet only

Known issues V1:
    1st start box will stuck @bootanimation. Just restart!

S905w_ATV9_x96mini_TX3min_x96w_[Soldiaz-PORT]_V2 FINAL (full wifi & bluetooth support for RT8723bs I cant check others...) download

MAINLY FOR TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ !!! check 2nd thread for x96 mini ATV firmware

Known issues V2:
    1. See V1
    2. To be able to bootup the first time, the box must be connected through ethernet...after box is connected to wifi it does not matter
    3. Default language is Thai. Change after 1st boot! Or experience an adventure :-P

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191110_105748_small.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.7 KB ID:	788886
    Attached Files
    Last edited by soldiaz; 12-30-2019, 19:20.

Another x96mini ATV version: https://yadi.sk/d/31zoofe6jVbSnQ

Thanks e3tek77 for share
    Last edited by soldiaz; 12-30-2019, 19:18.

Comment

This could help me, but I cannot download: http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/1773358...ndroid_4.8.zip

Comment

Code:
        https://www.dropbox.com/s/sm0pmb0b8i7zssv/unpack-android_4.8.zip?dl=1
        there you go

Comment

There is such a program for editing ,but i do not understand how to use it.Jamflux writes a little how it work.I have not used it yet.

Comment

Here is the conversion of system.new.dat to system.img .

Then you need to convert system.img to system.raw.img

Maybe i don't know enough.

Comment

Thanks! Ill check it

Comment

Thank all you guys for your help! V1 is deprecated! V2 supports wifi and bluetooth ...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  Thank all you guys for your help! V1 is deprecated! V2 supports wifi and bluetooth ...
                  v2 no need to connect to ethernet first?

Comment

by the way, the file doesnt exist anymore. please reupload. thanks.

Comment

Guess V1 still there - not accessible due to worldwide Internet issues..

will upload V2 ...at the moment wordlwide Internet issues...stay tuned

Comment

hello very good job I install this version on my case x96 mini s905w I encounter a problem with the remote control button ok does not work would you have a solution

Comment

Oh ok, mmh, you can remap the buttons with button remapper!

Comment

Pas de souci jai trouver une roms atv9 fonctionnel pour x96miniĀ 

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                              Oh ok, mmh, you can remap the buttons with button remapper!
                              Would You open access to firmware ? It ask for permission now to download

Comment

Working...
                              X