MXQ PRO 4k S905X P212 1G/8G Firmware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO 4k S905X P212 1G/8G Firmware?

Hi good day. I was hoping that someone has a backup for this firmware. I've searched all over the net , but no light at all,

Most of the firmware are not for my box. I know it's pretty old . i only used it a few times. I'm hoping to revive this box for my little nephew.

issue with the firmware i got from the net are

1. 3 side USB are not working( only the usb at the back is working)
    2. Wifi is not turning on ( mac = 02:00:00:00:00)

My box Specs

MXQ pro 4k S905X
    p212 1G/8G
    RTL8188ETV (wifi chip)
    S905XQ V1. 0 (written on board)
    2016.08.11 (written on board)

I tried firmware from Chinagadets and gave me the same issues.
    Tried both Burning tool and SD card method.

I will appreciate your help. Tia

I have no backup
    Maybe

Check below your Post

Thread by hvieira 2200 plus views....

Check above your post,Firmware,Roms,Tools

Sticy minixfreak Nexbox A95x

Also another thread from minixfreak

Also aidanmacgregor thread

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
      I have no backup
      Maybe

Check below your Post

Thread by hvieira 2200 plus views....

Check above your post,Firmware,Roms,Tools

Sticy minixfreak Nexbox A95x

Also another thread from minixfreak

Also aidanmacgregor thread
      Thanks for the Reply.

Been there done That

Flashing Firmwares available gave me same result.
      Except for Adian and Poison which Bricked me Box.(revived using NAND/EMMC jumper/short method of flashing)

Comment

My one bricked your box? I do have a rom I got off someone that was the only rom that would flash in his device, it's a strange firmware that I cant mess with for some reason but it might be worth a go

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post
          My one bricked your box? I do have a rom I got off someone that was the only rom that would flash in his device, it's a strange firmware that I cant mess with for some reason but it might be worth a go
          It's my action . sorry. it's not your roms fault, i shouldn't flash it cause i'm not sure if it will work ., lol . sadly i led myself to this situation.. i'm very much willing to try that rom you are talking about.

ps: sorry for the late reply. i've been busy lately

Comment

Originally posted by aian0306 View Post

It's my action . sorry. it's not your roms fault, i shouldn't flash it cause i'm not sure if it will work ., lol . sadly i led myself to this situation.. i'm very much willing to try that rom you are talking about.

ps: sorry for the late reply. i've been busy lately
            no problem lad
            here's a link to the firmware

Comment

no problem lad
              https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GJ?usp=sharing
              thanks bro.. i'll keep it for future use.. i gave my box to my cousin since he don't mind using Lan(rj45) for the net and he needed it for her son whos fond of watching kiddie channels on YT.

i deeply appreciate your willingness to help.. i bid you more blessings in life.

ps: I ordered a new box x96 mini( another budget box) $25 ,low cost..
              last week i tried the latest MXQPro 4k 5g. learned it myself that this latest boxes that are using rkchips 4/64 as they claim got a lot of downside on it. i mean for the price itself i can't complain, but compare to my OLD MXQ pro 4k that has s905x which is only 1G/8G, it performs better, everything is snappier with this old box. I tried digging inside the new box, and found that a lot of chips are not familiar or google dont have info for it, now the new box was given away. now i have order another one for me self.. (what a long story to tell) lol
              ???

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by aian0306 View Post

thanks bro.. i'll keep it for future use.. i gave my box to my cousin since he don't mind using Lan(rj45) for the net and he needed it for her son whos fond of watching kiddie channels on YT.

i deeply appreciate your willingness to help.. i bid you more blessings in life.

ps: I ordered a new box x96 mini( another budget box) $25 ,low cost..
                last week i tried the latest MXQPro 4k 5g. learned it myself that this latest boxes that are using rkchips 4/64 as they claim got a lot of downside on it. i mean for the price itself i can't complain, but compare to my OLD MXQ pro 4k that has s905x which is only 1G/8G, it performs better, everything is snappier with this old box. I tried digging inside the new box, and found that a lot of chips are not familiar or google dont have info for it, now the new box was given away. now i have order another one for me self.. (what a long story to tell) lol
                ???

cheers
                At least someone is getting some use from the device , I'm not keen on Rockchip personally but if it works it works ??

Comment

no problem lad
                  https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GJ?usp=sharing
                  I have exactly the same device and issue as discussed here:

1. 3 side USB are not working( only the usb at the back is working)
                  2. Wifi is not turning on

Unfortunately the link to the firmware is not working anymore. Is it possible to repost the firmware?

Comment

Working...
                  X