Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Update Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sylla View Post

Hi,

Same here...
    Since the upgrade 2016/10/03 already is not a problem

Comment

Hi All,
      i have a problem with this box. It keeps on freezing on the startup where the Google TV image appears. Whats the usual procedure to hard reset this box please? Im pushing the small reset button but nothing works

Comment

Can someone post the 2016/10/03 update? My box will not take it OTA. I would like to load it another way.

Comment

If someone knows who the manufacturer is or has their email address, they should send this request to you.
          Message to the manufacturer.
          We need in the next firmware update, have permissions to be able to write in SD or HDD.

Comment

Hi all,

i have the minni m8s II 4k Smart Tc Box Amlogic S905X as the title of this thread says but my tv box is with 1Gb memory instead of 2Gb

So i would like to ask , the firmware which are posted in this thread can be used to my tv box too?

I would be much obliged if someone will give me a heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,
            Nik.

Comment

Originally posted by nikits72 View Post
              Hi all,

i have the minni m8s II 4k Smart Tc Box Amlogic S905X as the title of this thread says but my tv box is with 1Gb memory instead of 2Gb

So i would like to ask , the firmware which are posted in this thread can be used to my tv box too?

I would be much obliged if someone will give me a heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,
              Nik.
              Obviously not.
              You need the appropriate firmware, probably you can flash a similar s905x 1Gb firmware, probably losing remote functionality, but you can copy your remote.conf (/system/etc/remote.conf) in it if you know how to do it.
              Last edited by Xannytech; 11-13-2016, 13:22.

Comment

Thank you much for your answer.
                I will see to start another thead then cause would not be appropriate to hijack this.

Regards,
                Nikits72

Comment

If there any firmware for the 2gb/16gb storage, I'm struggling to find any. Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

i am looking for the 2016/10/03 firmware on the web. My box cannot perform the OTA upgrade.
                    Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Comment

Yes, I had the same problem with OTA 03.10 update , if someone can upload it somewhere, we will appreciate very much.

Comment

Thanks ! 

Comment

Found this post :

My first S905X Chip box arrived today - (C) by kostaman - and it works like a charm.
                          It is a MINI M8S II, 2GB/16GB, S905X box very similar to MINI MX or MINI MX-G.
                          The remote is way better (more (soft rubber) button with no clicking sound)
                          The tooth pick method worked to install the latest developer LE.
                          Everything work: Auto framerate, HD audio, 4k playback, you name it.
                          The android ROM version is 107 (2016.10.22)

Anyone got the new update 107?

Comment

Hello. I receive my box today fron gearbest. I have some problems. When i go to kodi and get out (exit) then it freeze , and also i put my google account . Playstore is ok. I download the chrome apk but it can't connect to my account. (Gmail). I tried to do update on the machine but it say that i have thr latest version. If i put the latest firmware here fix these problems? And which firmware to put on ? Thanks

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wolfynwo View Post
                              Found this post :

Anyone got the new update 107?
                              I wrote that...
                              I haven't found that fw online.
                              I want to download it just in case if I mess up something then I can reflash it to my box.

Comment

Working...
                              X