Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Update Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

With an img file, you have to use the Amlogic burning tool.

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...ol-v2-0-8.html
    Thank you for your help. I just installed a v112 firmware image successfully.

I wanted to do this update because I bought a second m8sII for my father, and this one has a newer firmware, still different from the 112.
    I do not remember the version number, but the update date is July 1st 2017.

Here is a picture of the basic interface that I find nice.

Do you know where I can find this version?

Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Microbug View Post

I wanted to do this update because I bought a second m8sII for my father, and this one has a newer firmware, still different from the 112.

Thx.
      We haven't gotten to July 1, 2017 yet...... Maybe we are in the Twilight Zone.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

We haven't gotten to July 1, 2017 yet...... Maybe we are in the Twilight Zone.
        June 1, sorry for the mistake

Comment

Hi all.

I have an Mini M8S II (2/16GB memory) - not the 8gb version.

May i install this v112 firmware on my box?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by hasafly View Post
            Hi all.

I have an Mini M8S II (2/16GB memory) - not the 8gb version.

May i install this v112 firmware on my box?

Regards
            Mine is also a 2/16gb, and v112 is ok.

Comment

Thx.
              mine also came with firmware dated on June 1, 2017. is this the latest version?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by giodegracia View Post

mine also came with firmware dated on June 1, 2017. is this the latest version?
                You have the same interface as on my photo? What is the version number?

Comment

You have the same interface as on my photo? What is the version number?
                  yes we have the same launcher. where do i find the version number? i just literally got this like an hour ago. still exploring and customizing it as of the moment.

Comment

yes we have the same launcher. where do i find the version number? i just literally got this like an hour ago. still exploring and customizing it as of the moment.
                    I look tonight, unless someone answers before.

Comment

So the right path is:
                      Settings => More Settings => about.

you should then have something like this: Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0018 (Copier).JPG Views:	2 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	653833
                      Attached Files

Comment

Is there a ROM or fimrware that isen't roorted? I'm in DK and hav have apps that dosen't worke on rooted devices.

Comment

Working...
                        X