Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me try some other techniques.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by meatheadmike View Post

Stock A5 will work on your box. You just wont have root.
      Yup, meatheadmike is correct. A5 firmware will work on A95X S905X 2GB/8GB as it worked for me on mine. Get firmware here: http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmware-nexbox-a5.html

Comment

Now I can't go back to stuck firmware. I got this error when flashing:
        [12:28:50 437][HUB3-13][Err]--[0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result

If someone can help

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post
          [12:28:50 437][HUB3-13][Err]--[0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result

If someone can help
          Which box ? Tanix or A5
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

Which box ? Tanix or A5
            A5

And I get same error trying to flash any ROM since flashing the"A5SwapDTB" from prajister.

And I'm using USB2.0 port from my computer, also try an other computer.
            Can't try the second port on the device because only the one in the back is recognise by the USB tool.

If you have any suggestion it will be of great help.

Comment

If someone can help
              Been there done that. try changing USB ports. Seems that the driver gets fouled up. but keep trying it will work.

Comment

I try removing the bootloader erase and now i got this error:

[0x10101002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Identify/USB Control setup error

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                  Wait a minute what wifi chip does the A5 have? Ap6330? If so I might be able to just swap the dtb file.
                  I have wi-fi working with the Frankenstein Rom. I used the customization tool and there is one extra folder in system\etc\wifi. It is AP6330. Add that and wi-fi will work. If you need more testing on A5 rom I will when I have time.

Comment

A5

And I get same error trying to flash any ROM since flashing the"A5SwapDTB" from prajister.

And I'm using USB2.0 port from my computer, also try an other computer.
                    Can't try the second port on the device because only the one in the back is recognise by the USB tool.

If you have any suggestion it will be of great help.
                    After I tried the "A5SwapDTB" I flashed back to Frankenstein Firmware without problem.

Comment

I try removing the bootloader erase and now i got this error:

[0x10101002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Identify/USB Control setup error
                      Like i said I had same problem just try different things till it works.Try Force Erase All and Erase Bootloader.

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post

I have wi-fi working with the Frankenstein Rom. I used the customization tool and there is one extra folder in system\etc\wifi. It is AP6330. Add that and wi-fi will work. If you need more testing on A5 rom I will when I have time.
                        Fantastic how about Bluetooth?
                        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I'll add and post link in a few to make sure it doesn't break the other boxes.

Comment

I don't have anything to test bluetooth but it searches for a device so i assume it is working.

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post
                              Originally posted by mallox

If someone can help

Been there done that. try changing USB ports. Seems that the driver gets fouled up. but keep trying it will work.
                              Thanks for the tip.

It did actually work by letting it start the update. Than when it fail with an error I just had to unplug and replug immediately the USB to the SAME port WITHOUT pressing stop and it will start by itself and work.

I test it twice by reinstalling the "A5SwapDTB" that seem to cause the problem to be sure it wasn't luck.

Now back to stock firmware and ready to test new thing for you guys

Comment

I don't think it will as other rom is the same other than the extra configuration folder but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X