Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    ??? Wierd mine had recovery button in av port?
    My 1/8GB has one too but nope there's not one to be seen on my mate's 2/16GB from Geekbuying

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Somebody can upload image for Amlogic USB Burning Tool with original Mini M8SII stock rom? (or Cooleme MB1, even better).
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post

My 1/8GB has one too but nope there's not one to be seen on my mate's 2/16GB from Geekbuying

Tanix tx5 pro and nexbox a95x i dont even have to push anything...just plug it in. It goes into flash mode.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

My Nexbox 2/16 does indeed have the reset in the AV hole.

Comment

Originally posted by tuff350 View Post
            Firmware for NEXBOX A95X (S905X, 2+16G) now available.
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

from here
            http://www.tvboxnews.com/nexbox-a95x...ware-download/
            NEXBOX A95X (S905X CPU) Android 6.0 TV Box : 1+8G, 2+8G, 2+16G), the firmwares are different. They have links to all 3 now.
            This is the site that Nexbox sends you to for firmware as per Nexbox's page here.
            http://www.inexbox.com/download-andr...x-coming-soon/
            Thanks, but the vendor has uploaded the same crappy firmware that root is broken and when try to fix it. either goes into recovery or just sits there at splash screen.

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Tanix tx5 pro and nexbox a95x i dont even have to push anything...just plug it in. It goes into flash mode.
              Same here, plug and flash (I think its all down to drivers 1/2 the time) Iv never had a problem.

He is now sending the box to me .

least I no I have the drivers installed & I have a working USB lead so a good starting point

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Hopefully they will have the forum up soon. I urged john to provide firmware for all the boxes and have a forum. I got a 1x8 a95x i tested yesterday and this mod works....ill probably try stock and see what it is like soon. I am not sure 1 is enough memory...i would probably suggest a 2x8....1x8 hangs sometimes and i have no issues with Tanix. I will probably do a 1x8 a95x mod soon. Maybe some alterations with android to help with less memory.
                Those firmware's that where posted for stock Nexbox A95X, su binary is installed, but it is broken and I have tried to fix it, nothing works.

Comment

Try this; Start root browser app and allow it to download and install stuff first, and then try installing SU. Sometimes this will work on some boxes. Besides it's on this post as "donors" for the build (like remote config), this is NOT the post for rooting the stock firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by tuff350 View Post
                    Try this; Start root browser app and allow it to download and install stuff first, and then try installing SU. Sometimes this will work on some boxes. Besides it's on this post as "donors" for the build (like remote config), this is NOT the post for rooting the stock firmware.
                    Uh, ok. Thanks for information, but I was just commenting per your post of links of stock firmware availability for the Nexbox A95X about root still not working. Furthermore, I believe prahjister already had the remote.config for Nexbox A95X for the "Frankenstein" mod.

Comment

Originally posted by der_PUPPI View Post
                      Somebody can upload image for Amlogic USB Burning Tool with original Mini M8SII stock rom? (or Cooleme MB1, even better).
                      Thanks a lot!
                      maybe this ?
                      (edit: i just downloaded it it ... but it looks like a Firmware update via SD CARD method)

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post

Same here, plug and flash (I think its all down to drivers 1/2 the time) Iv never had a problem.

He is now sending the box to me .

least I no I have the drivers installed & I have a working USB lead so a good starting point

Bahahahaha thats hilarious..... No reset and some have some dont..... Even funny that he send to u.....
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Link in first post only adds support for remaining ap chips.
                          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Is there a working root for a nexbox 2/16?
                            Nvidia Sheild Tv
                            ADT-1 Developer Kit
                            Wetek Core
                            Fire Tv2
                            Beelink GT1
                            Raspberry Pi2
                            Odroid C2
                            Nexbox A5

Comment

forgive me just got home from work and been reading posts after posts since page 23 i believe im somewhat behind i knew there were some bugs attempting to give root access to Mini M8 II S905X android 6.0.1 has it been confirmed that a proper root has been made for this model device where bluetooth, wifi and remote function properly we are now on posts over 400+ and if it has been 100% successful can someone posts the thread response after this im stuck with a few of those devices :/

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
                                forgive me just got home from work and been reading posts after posts since page 23 i believe im somewhat behind i knew there were some bugs attempting to give root access to Mini M8 II S905X android 6.0.1 has it been confirmed that a proper root has been made for this model device where bluetooth, wifi and remote function properly we are now on posts over 400+ and if it has been 100% successful can someone posts the thread response after this im stuck with a few of those devices :/
                                It has been rather successful but you should flash the firmware yourself so that you can give your own feedback based upon your usage.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X