Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which exact numbered posts there have been more than one with varying results for root access for flashing Mini M8 II S905X....i have held off due to still pondering to ship these devices back they are not for me personally else wouldve attempted a flashing days ago which is the best listed posts prior to #400 that has the best firmware tested and modified

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
      Link in first post only adds support for remaining ap chips.
      is it possible for a work-around to support the AP6212 Ampak chips ?

Comment

I believe everything works except sleep from power off and the remote will not turn the box on ( but to use the remote you have to change the remote.conf file,it is in the rom in remote folder.). Me and Prahjister fixed the wi-fi and bluetooth.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post

is it possible for a work-around to support the AP6212 Ampak chips ?
          I told you we need your original rom to fix your bluetooth.

Comment

Just ran a full test of the latest ROM on the TX5 Pro and everything that is supposed to work does work.

I did have to update the SU binaries, which from memory I didn't remember having to do with the previous version but not an issue.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

This thread got really muddy. Hard to go back and read.
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Post 1 does say a lot about what people need to know though in terms of should they/shouldn't they.

Comment

saw this comment on xda-developers "There is a rooted firmware on freektab by Prahjister that is a Frankenstein build (cross between a mini M8 ll and a Tanix X5). Everything works except you cannot put it in to standby with the remote (it just powers off) and you can not power on with the remote." does this mean all remotes cannot turn the box off?? or just the stock remotes and which thread is the "Frankenstein Build" #wise Post#?????

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post

I told you we need your original rom to fix your bluetooth.
                    ok, dead-end then ... i don't have it. thanks anyways

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
                      saw this comment on xda-developers "There is a rooted firmware on freektab by Prahjister that is a Frankenstein build (cross between a mini M8 ll and a Tanix X5). Everything works except you cannot put it in to standby with the remote (it just powers off) and you can not power on with the remote." does this mean all remotes cannot turn the box off?? or just the stock remotes and which thread is the "Frankenstein Build" #wise Post#?????
                      Read post 1.

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                        This thread got really muddy. Hard to go back and read.
                        Yep

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post

ok, dead-end then ... i don't have it. thanks anyways
                          If you can find a stock rom for your box somewhere we can get the files needed.

Comment

On my mini m8s ii, I can power on and off with the remote; no stand-by, though.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Will this firmware work on a Nexbox A5 2/16
                              Nvidia Sheild Tv
                              ADT-1 Developer Kit
                              Wetek Core
                              Fire Tv2
                              Beelink GT1
                              Raspberry Pi2
                              Odroid C2
                              Nexbox A5

Comment

I figured out how to edit those img that if you modify gets stuck at boot logo. I was also able to root as well. At least it works on a95x 1/8..actually to tell you the truth it might have been rooted already. I never fired up stock....i did notice that it doesnt have the enter issue
                                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Working...
                                X