Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    I make 3 folders to extract and add lib files. This way all my apk unzipped and extracted to folders just copy and paste ones needed. So one folder apk.zips one for apk and one for extracted lib files.
    What are the names and path for the folders that you create?
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Apk /lib/apkzip. I put them into same folder as customization tool so easy access
      Did you get root working? It still broken for me.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I just placed any apps in the preinstall folder, apart from system ones where I use the tool interface to add them.

Root has been fine on all the ones that I have built so far and I added SuperSU too, so that I can launch that and have it replace Superuser.

The only issue that I have sometimes come across so far is that for reasons unknown, Music seems to crash, even when not selected for use.

Just pops up on screen to say that it has stopped working.

Comment

Sorry i didn't get a chance to look at this last night I had a migraine that took me out. But I believe it is done now. Update should be done in about an hour and you can use the link in the first post. I changed the boot animation. Added es file explorer and nova launcher...It might take a few minutes after it boots to show up. Let me know if you find any anomolies
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Cheers and will do.

Comment

Ok downloading now.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok downloading now.
                Not quite done yet
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Done now

Comment

Ok

Comment

The A5 is proving itself to be a bitch to mod

Comment

Cracking job.

Like the way that you get to choose the default launcher early on.

There is an option called unknown at the base of the settings list but it doesn't prevent anything from working.

Got my menu option back available again in Titanium Backup.

WiFi food over 5Ghz

All very smooth and responsive and haven't yet found anything that either doesn't work or crash.
                        Last edited by bluesmanuk; 08-15-2016, 06:43.

Comment

Task bar notification there just missing root.

Yes but still no root.
                          yeees! good news!
                          BTW, I just noticed that this firmware is for A95 and I have A95X (the s905x 2/16 model).
                          is it still "safe" for me to flash?

Comment

I think it same device the A95 905 as long as you have 905x and 212 board should work.

Comment

Is the A5 rooted already? And what needs to be done to bring it up to speed?

Comment

Confirmed that this ported firmware works on the Nexbox A95X S905X 2GB/8GB version. So +ogopogo, it should work with your version of the 2GB/16GB as well.

Many thanks to +prahjister and +scooter2014 for the hard work. Finally have a rooted rom.

Comment

Working...
                                X