Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice with amcodec enabled Koxi will crash when skipping around in a video, after stopping a video or right after the video finishes playing. I wonder if we could pull a proper working amcodec from another S905X Marshmallow box? I'll try using external player with your new update and see if that helps.

Comment

For the mini m8s ii, is this Mod firmware better than the latest stock firmware(05/08/16) with all things considered?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post
        For the mini m8s ii, is this Mod firmware better than the latest stock firmware(05/08/16) with all things considered?
        Give it a shot and post some feedback
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by atvbca View Post
          I notice with amcodec enabled Koxi will crash when skipping around in a video, after stopping a video or right after the video finishes playing. I wonder if we could pull a proper working amcodec from another S905X Marshmallow box? I'll try using external player with your new update and see if that helps.
          Keeping amcodec off worked best for me. Then use mxplayer for the ones that don't
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
            Power button on supplied remote for devices other then Tanix do not wake device up.
            How do you turn it on then?

Comment

Originally posted by bitfed View Post

How do you turn it on then?
              I would just leave it on all the time

Comment

I would just leave it on all the time
                Oh good point. My setup unfortunately leaves me with a monitor which doesn't shut off if there is a signal to it and I rather like the single button action.

Comment

I have the tx5 pro running this mod. Got a mx3-m remote to use with it. So far eveything has been fine for me. Im running latest version with update.

Not to be off subject with the rom but wanted to add that the box, rom, and remote work great together. The remote works to power on and off the box. It's bout 98% kodi compatible.

Just wanted to say thanks again for a great rom.

Comment

Originally posted by bitfed View Post

Oh good point. My setup unfortunately leaves me with a monitor which doesn't shut off if there is a signal to it and I rather like the single button action.
                    You could disconnect the hdmi

Comment

Update to fix Enter issue. See first post and run the update.

Comment

Is that all it was...
                        Thanks
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          Is that all it was...
                          Thanks
                          I know. Blows my mind. I have lived with that on many boxes for a long time.

Comment

Well thats good Knowledge.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Update to fix Enter issue. See first post and run the update.
                              Wow. But does it break enter on remote ?

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post

Wow. But does it break enter on remote ?
                                I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X