Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaddaamm1111 View Post
    That article was why I asked about a video on how to do this. Thanks though, your video on how to use the usb buring tool for tx5 pro was why I asked if there was i video for this. It was very helpful.Anybody having problems using the burning tool make sure it's version 2.0.8. Any thoughts how to inject the ap6335 file for wifi?
    It's difficult to make an all encompassing video for the customisation tool as there are so many elements to using it and doing things outside of the tool.

I have just been filming a segment for general use of the tool though, which I'll publish after editing next week that might give a little more information.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjack View Post
      I have the Nexbox A95x 2gb/16gb (no resect button in av hole). Have been trying to flash this ROM with USB Burn tool (v2.0.8) and keep getting errors on the bootloader erase and can't seem to get past this point. Have tried different usb connections on computer (Win7) and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling USB Burn tool and drivers....have tried both Normal Erase and Force Erase......still a no go. Any ideas on how to get this to work?? Log from USB tool is attached, I hope it may provide some info for those who are more adept at this than me. Looks like I may now be soft-bricked. Any and all suggestions much appreciated.
      Is there a reset button in the AV port?

With some boxes you use the reset switch in there and for some you have to connect the USB cable whilst holding in the reset button and then also plug in the power.

Comment

Thanks for the reply bluesmanuk but no, NO reset button in the AV port. I thought about doing a firmware restore with bootable Sd card but don't know how to achieve this without the reset button.
        **SkystreamX4 (S802)....M8S (S812)....Mini M8S (S905)....Nexbox A95x (S905x)

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjack View Post
          Thanks for the reply bluesmanuk but no, NO reset button in the AV port. I thought about doing a firmware restore with bootable Sd card but don't know how to achieve this without the reset button.
          Try the USB cable and then plug in the power then just to see if that works.

I'm sure that one of the owners of this box will advise later on today.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Download burning tool and drivers here install drivers and open tool. Select the firmware you downloaded and unzipped and it will load into the tool. Once completed press Start. Press and hold the reset button and plug in usb to outside port on device. It will connect and install and provide staus as it installs.

If its not connecting check usb port is the right one.
            Or check that drivers properly installed.

Once it shows 100 percent in tool stop it and disconnect your device and power up and connect to tv.

Regards.

You can google amilogic burning tool on youtube will show more detail.
            Where are the drivers? I can just find the installable for burn tool.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalSoul View Post

Where are the drivers? I can just find the installable for burn tool.
              When you install Amlogic Burning Tool ... at the end of the installation process, you'll see a “"Device Driver Installation Wizard"” window pop-up

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post

When you install Amlogic Burning Tool ... at the end of the installation process, you'll see a “"Device Driver Installation Wizard"” window pop-up
                Here's a good guide from risky dude to install the drivers manually

1.) On your computer, go to C:\Program Files\Amlogic\USB_Burning_Tool\WorldCup_Device.
                In that folder is an exe file named, "InstallDriver.exe", run that, if you get permission dialog popups, allow them.
                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi, I have the m8s mini II and I installed this rom... I have problem with the audio, sometimes it doesn't workwell. I need to close and open one or two times netflix or youtube to fix it, why?
                  I want to know also if I can install the origiinal m8s mini II launcher and settings, at least the launcher, on this rom. I have no idea how to get the original apk, how ca i do? Thanks
                  Do you know how I can fix the wifi problem of the box?
                  Thank you.

Comment

hello guys, great job !!! I just ordered the USB cable and then the lighthouse 'to update this mod ..... but as you connect the TX5 pro at 4k tv? the supplied cable respects the hdmi 2.0 standards? you have to order a certificate cable?

Inviato dal mio SM-T700 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

here's a good desc for the boot animation.
                      https://mega.nz/#!t4o0hbCZ!kUlw1_asB...ViMAHpcdsbgVW0

Just noticed the sound issue, first time it had happen. playing pandora an the sounds gets real distorted. it might be my problem cause messing with another app.
                      Forgot to ask did u fix update or is it something we need to reflash.

Comment

I had a sound issue for the first time the other day in Kodi. I had a movie paused about 10 min and came back. sounded weird echos etc. I killed kodi and started again and everything was good.
                        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by esloudan View Post
                          here's a good desc for the boot animation.
                          https://mega.nz/#!t4o0hbCZ!kUlw1_asB...ViMAHpcdsbgVW0

Just noticed the sound issue, first time it had happen. playing pandora an the sounds gets real distorted. it might be my problem cause messing with another app.
                          Forgot to ask did u fix update or is it something we need to reflash.
                          So replace the desc with the one you in boot animation and we are good?
                          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

So replace the desc with the one you in boot animation and we are good?
                            Should be. Its working for me. Sometimes it seems to boot faster and u miss like 5 or less seconds of animation.

Comment

Can someone test update and bootanimation? after updating type "bootani" reboot and see how it looks. If you dont like to go back to stock type "bootani" again.

If you test esloudan be sure to restore a different animation before running bootani to see if it toggles between the two

Comment

I have to reflash. Been messing with a app and trying to theme. Now settings keep crashing. I do get one error when compiling but still get the apk. Not sure why it keeps saying editbox_focus.9.png is abnormal has pixel in #10.

Comment

Working...
                                X