Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not expert, i built the rom with the help of prahjister and with some luck

i put together level 1 part of a95x firmware and level 2 of language fixed m8sII firmware + correct wifi/bluetooth drivers.

so... after 1 day of use, i have still italian as language and no more problems

rom is uploading on mediafire, later i will share the link

Comment

Thanks for you effort! I will surely try it when my box arrives
      Also make a new thread about this rom when you are ready (since this thread is about another rom )

Comment

ok, but remember that if i made this rom is only thanks to prahjister

Comment

Does anyone have a link to youtube APK running 1080p? I see some reviews of s905x boxes running it at 1080p. Or can it be extracted from firmware somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by aaddaamm1111 View Post
            Does anyone have a link to youtube APK running 1080p? I see some reviews of s905x boxes running it at 1080p. Or can it be extracted from firmware somehow?
            Deleted stock youtube app and installed one from play store and 1080p worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisshin View Post

Deleted stock youtube app and installed one from play store and 1080p worked.
              Thanks! Will give it a try.

Comment

No luck keep getting "there was a problem while playing. Click any key to retry." Looks like browser version not remote friendly. latest from playstore.

Comment

strange...I have Mini M8S II, TX5 Pro and A95X with Frankenstein rom and all work 1080p with the latest youtube app from playstore..

Comment

strange...I have Mini M8S II, TX5 Pro and A95X with Frankenstein rom and all work 1080p with the latest youtube app from playstore..
                    Yeah I had an older version 1.2.7. There are two newer ones. both have 1080p option. I tried both newer ones and keep getting failed to play retry error. so i went back to 1.2.7 and I'm getting the same error. I tried deleting the box cache but same error. it used to work before.

Comment

Thx to prahjister for the ROM.

I recently got a MINI M8s II and flashed your ROM. It is working great so far. Unfortunately the passthrough fix does not work. I still have stuttering sound in KODI if I enable AC3 and DTS passthrough. I don't get any notification from the app, that the fix is now enabled. I did everything according to your description. The app has storage access, notification priority and root, but still no notification and working passthrough. I'm using XBMC Launcher to start directly to KODI.

Greetings
                      m0nKeY

Comment

Mise à jour Mini M8S II

mise à jour 23.9 / 2016 firmware via UPDATE

1) fix ne peut pas effacer les données de kodi / addons question 2) OPTIMIZE WIFI 3) ROOT DEVIC 4) ajouter hdmi cec fonction (vous pouvez le fermer dans le réglage du système si vous ne l' utilisez pas) de garder la langue hdmi cec

Last edited by totor54; 09-30-2016, 05:43.

Comment

On a Nexbox A5 2/16 do I need to change anything to keep the language on english?
                          Nvidia Sheild Tv
                          ADT-1 Developer Kit
                          Wetek Core
                          Fire Tv2
                          Beelink GT1
                          Raspberry Pi2
                          Odroid C2
                          Nexbox A5

Comment

Hi , i try to install it on nexbox a95x s905 and i get this error "
                            [09:07:32 814][HUB2-2][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
                            [09:07:32 815][HUB2-2][Inf]--Close device handle 0x000003a8""
                            i try with USB Burning Tool ver.2.0.5.15 and with 2.0.7.2 with the same results
                            i can install other roms like KodiLoaded A95X S905, nx95port and stock rom

Comment

Originally posted by lost2 View Post
                              Hi , i try to install it on nexbox a95x s905 and i get this error "
                              [09:07:32 814][HUB2-2][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
                              [09:07:32 815][HUB2-2][Inf]--Close device handle 0x000003a8""
                              i try with USB Burning Tool ver.2.0.5.15 and with 2.0.7.2 with the same results
                              i can install other roms like KodiLoaded A95X S905, nx95port and stock rom
                              This roms is for 905x chipset based tv box.

Comment

This roms is for 905x chipset based tv box.
                                my mistake, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X