Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post

So the bad news is that passthrough does not work on FTMC. I have installed the latest version of FTMC and when I check pass thru, there is no sound for AC3 or DTS. But AAC works fine. So clearly it is having issues with passing AC3 and DTS. I can get sound by checking 5.1 option, etc. so I am kinda OK but I really wish AC3 and DTS should have worked.

I have applied the passthru patch so not sure what am I doing wrong here. Do you know have any other suggestions?
    There is an issue with ftmc right now and passthrough. It thinks amlogic are rockchip processor. Try spmc 16.5.2.

Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post

So the bad news is that passthrough does not work on FTMC. I have installed the latest version of FTMC and when I check pass thru, there is no sound for AC3 or DTS. But AAC works fine. So clearly it is having issues with passing AC3 and DTS. I can get sound by checking 5.1 option, etc. so I am kinda OK but I really wish AC3 and DTS should have worked.

I have applied the passthru patch so not sure what am I doing wrong here. Do you know have any other suggestions?
      Have you try to select on setting - sound - spdif. Then try if it will work on passthrough

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post

Have you try to select on setting - sound - spdif. Then try if it will work on passthrough
        Yes I tried that but its the same with HDMI. But I don't have a separate SPDIF cable so not sure if that would have made any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

There is an issue with ftmc right now and passthrough. It thinks amlogic are rockchip processor. Try spmc 16.5.2.

https://github.com/koying/SPMC/relea...rmeabi-v7a.apk
          Hello Prahjister, I have now installed SMPC. The passthru is working for AAC and AC3. However, DTS is having some sort of issue. It breaks every few minutes (more like a tick sound) and starts again. I believe others have reported that issue as well few pages ago. Let me know if there is a known fix for that.

Comment

Hello Guys,

I'm new here but I just got a new Nexbox A95X 1Gb/8Gb with S905X. This rom is 3 time faster than the actual/official ROM, you did a good job, I can use the box now .
            Anyway, two tiny question if I may, My A95X has 8Gb of flash, but after flashing your ROm (Thru USB), i end up with 4,39Gb total instead of 8, do you know how I can get my 8Gb back?

Second question is about the default launcher, can you give me pointers on how can I customize those big top icons.....?

Thank you for your time.

ps: I'm not a noob in creating rom, but I'm just new on Droid 6.0 so your help is welcome

Regards,

Pierre

Comment

Great rom. I am using the mod nexbox s905x and i´ve tested several roms. This one is the best. Any chance to add google cast receiver ?

Comment

i could add cast receiver but would only work with youtube
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

i could add cast receiver but would only work with youtube
                  I use mostly fo youtube and a luttle for netflix. It would be awesome.

Comment

Hello prahjister,

a question; "Is it possible that ur ROM works on an QceQco TX5PRO with 9377 WLan-Chip?" Its an S905X with 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM.

ThX iN aDvAnCe

Markus

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBoy71 View Post
                      Hello prahjister,

a question; "Is it possible that ur ROM works on an QceQco TX5PRO with 9377 WLan-Chip?" Its an S905X with 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM.

ThX iN aDvAnCe

Markus
                      Its possible...if you have your original rom i dont see why you couldnt give it a try

Comment

Hi all, maybe im not writing at the correct topic but i have the Nexbox A95X 2/16 and is bricked. Im trying with the Sd card method but an X error comes with the android pic. Ive tried all the known fixed and the original roms for that box with Usb Burning Tool but it always stuck at 9% (Partition boot/Verify partition). Anyone know what i have to do?

If i cant fix it pls can you advice me a good box? I only want it for Kodi use and if its possibly to install ubuntu Linux (not in a usb/Sd) instead of android rom.
                        By the way the box with Libreelec was just perfect, but now i really need your help, Thx in advance
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I had some issues with the Burning tool with something like this. I was able to get around it by unplugging the device and plugging it back in. The tool took off where it left. Worth a try.
                          Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Its possible...if you have your original rom i dont see why you couldnt give it a try
                            Because i use now the Xannytech, and the onlything does not work is the WLan, but everything else.
                            Sorry about my english, cause i am german!

Greetings
                            Markus

Comment

Originally posted by cjeman View Post
                              I had some issues with the Burning tool with something like this. I was able to get around it by unplugging the device and plugging it back in. The tool took off where it left. Worth a try.
                              believe me i tried many times with many versions of Usb Burning Tool and always stuck at 9%, connect reconnect, toothpick method, every possibility is already tried, i think its something else that i have to do but i dont know what, thats why am asking as last solution a new box with no rom problems

Comment

Originally posted by joao.feijo View Post
                                Great rom. I am using the mod nexbox s905x and i´ve tested several roms. This one is the best. Any chance to add google cast receiver ?
                                can you please provide me the latest download link for Nexbox A95x 2GB/8GB ?

Comment

Working...
                                X