Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a remotecfg in /system/bin/

Comment

I changed power setting no change

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

For most devices you should not need to use the AC power as the USB cable will deliver enough power to flash on it's own.
        I had to use power cable too or it would not work.

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

One other would be good. I can't believe you have all of these
          I don't lol

I was just wondering whether Scooter wanting the testing done on all boxes by those that have them.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post

I had to use power cable too or it would not work.
            What box do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
              Has anyone tried remote files to make sure they work
              Has the TX5 Pro remote files changed in any way that would require testing or is it just for the other boxes?

Comment

nexbox A5. I can not test Wi-Fi it does not work on this box.

Comment

I don't lol

I was just wondering whether Scooter wanting the testing done on all boxes by those that have them.
                  Yes... I think i find issue why wifi poor. It nothing to do with bluetooth. I get highest scores with bluetooth on so it not the issue placement cord and another issue.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Has the TX5 Pro remote files changed in any way that would require testing or is it just for the other boxes?
                    No it is stock
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

Yes... I think i find issue why wifi poor. It nothing to do with bluetooth. I get highest scores with bluetooth on so it not the issue placement cord and another issue.
                      OK

I'll fire it up and give WiFi a test.

I tend to use 5Gz.

What are you using?

Comment

Crap bell modem 2.4 If other get same i try quick mod and test again.
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I'll test on 2.4Ghz too.

In terms of testing though, I wonder if might be useful if we all used the same method to test.

I use an app called Airdroid to copy files back and forth over WiFi, so it might be useful to use something that is as consistent as can be (allowing for differences in routers etc) and compare timings for a given file.

Comment

I used areswizard and ares build as kodi gives standard speeds. Once it levels off put the two fingers on it to see if wifi speed increases

Comment

I did some searching and i thought i had the remote issue figured out but didn't....have to deal with power issue on non tanix boxes. I might try to look into it further in the future.
                              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Here are some initial tests that I ran using a 100Mb file transfer from my PC to the TX5 Pro (no fingers) with 10 consecutive transfers.

File here if anybody wants to use it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmgdz17leu...00Mb.test?dl=0

2.4Ghz - 15s, 15s, 15s, 15s, 15s, 15s, 15s, 15s, 15s, 15s
                                5Ghz - 8s, 12s, 9s, 10s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 9s, 11s, 9s

Now these are the results that I ran with fingers.

2.4Ghz - 14s, 15s, 15s, 14s, 15s, 16s, 15s, 15s, 15s, 14s
                                5Ghz - 9s, 11s, 9s, 10s, 9s, 11s, 11s, 10s, 11s, 9s

Not much difference in speed really and all pretty satisfactory to me for a typical box.

Comment

Working...
                                X