Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kolankobulka View Post

On the MiniM8s II wifi don't work. In the last part of MiniM8S II they updated wifi chip to AP6212A
    Have the WiFi drivers been updated for the AP6212-A ?

Comment

Hi Folks, I just saw that a new version of firmware was posted a couple of weeks ago for Nexbox A95x.
      http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...5x-tv-box.html

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to install it? It is the Marshmallow update. It does not say if it is rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post
        Hi Folks, I just saw that a new version of firmware was posted a couple of weeks ago for Nexbox A95x.
        http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...5x-tv-box.html

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to install it? It is the Marshmallow update. It does not say if it is rooted.
        So I finally gave up on this firmware (Mainly due to DTS not working and Plex app works either in Slow mo or sound is not in sync). Tried everything I could. Then I finally installed the new firmware (link above) on my Nexbox A95x.

Its very impressive and DTS works great. Its rooted as well. Power button works fine, so does the remote. Its noticeably faster as well. So I am going to stick with this new firmware as it works great for me.

Comment

Wish 9377 WiFi tx5 pro worked on this firmware..

Comment

Stock 9377 is pretty good. Give it a shot
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
              Stock 9377 is pretty good. Give it a shot
              It has bugs..example. Hayday when you try to sign in with Facebook it kicks you out of game. A lot of games and apps do that with the stock ROM..I took your frame work out of this ROM and replaced it in stock ROM all works now.
              Last edited by hjpca; 10-09-2018, 12:41.

Comment

I take look, whats going on with 9377, because i have the same. And it is my deep wish, that some of the nice ROMs like from prahjister & Xannytech will work with.

Sorry about my terrible english, cause i am german!

Comment

I have an ATV rom you can try
                  Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                    NexBox A5 test...2 img...2 methods of modding.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/70...9a5/A5Test.zip
                    invalid / deleted file.

Comment

Originally posted by dkholm56 View Post
                      I have the Abox A1 Plus S905X 2gb/8gb android box. I have the stock image to restore if something goes wrong. Will this rom work on my box? If I need to give additional info please let me know?
                      thanks
                      Hi friend. Could you possible supply me with a link to the stock image file for this box. I searched everywhere with no luck.
                      Thanks

Comment

been using this rom since day one , been running lovely is there any better roms to try , suggestions please

Comment

Originally posted by zerocool99 View Post
                          been using this rom since day one , been running lovely is there any better roms to try , suggestions please
                          If you are happy then I would stick with it. If interested and like ATV you can give my ATV a shot for this device.

Comment

Hi guys

I have 3 TX5 pro and i use firmware X5pro - 9377- 20170106.img

i have recently bought iptv accounts and i was using with TX5 pro and everytime i restart the unit i get error and i have been told that the mac keeps changing

can some one please advise is it the box?? Or firmware and if i use this firmware will mac change at every restart?? Or can someone please direct me to a firmware where in mac would not change

thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X