Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• romula
    replied
    I added all the apps I use in the system/pre app and flashed all worked fine except now AdAway says not enough space on system partition for host file and su binary update fails. If I remove a couple apps from pre app su binary and AdAway work. Is there another way to get all my apps preinstalled without filling up system partition. Also curious about visibility for navbar and status bar.

If anyone has a copy of their ROM with navbar and status bar enable please send me a link to it
    Last edited by romula; 09-27-2016, 14:48.

Leave a comment:

• gungrave80
    replied
    Originally posted by gungrave80 View Post
    With the last versione of Sixaxis Controller, PS3 joypad is recognized. I bought also a bluetooth controller from Gearbest (Terios T3) and it works as well
    My bad, Sixaxis controller find a way to communicate with nexbox bluetooth, but joypad is not recognized... better to choose another "true" bluetooth controller (like Terios T3, xiaomi gamepad, gamesir...)

Leave a comment:

• romula
    replied
    which xml do i need to edit to add status and notification bars

Leave a comment:

• gungrave80
    replied
    With the last versione of Sixaxis Controller, PS3 joypad is recognized. I bought also a bluetooth controller from Gearbest (Terios T3) and it works as well

Leave a comment:

• gungrave80
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
    Is your Bluetooth working with any other devices ? eg. Headphones, Keyboards etc
    Yes, it works with my bluetooth mouse

Leave a comment:

• JoeySmyth
    replied
    Is your Bluetooth working with any other devices ? eg. Headphones, Keyboards etc

Leave a comment:

• gungrave80
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
    Sony PS3 Dualshock Controllers use non-standard Bluetooth drivers

You will need Sixaxis Controller App and ROOT ACCESS to use a PS3 Dualshock via Bluetooth

If you have ROOT, and wanna check, download Sixaxis Compatibility Checker

If all good, then i highly recommend a purchase of the app for a few bucks and using a "good quality controller" like the PS3 Dualshock
    Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I tried the method you suggested with an original PS3 dualshock controller (I've properly rooted the box and I've superSU), but it doesn't work with the NexBox

Leave a comment:

• JoeySmyth
    replied
    Sony PS3 Dualshock Controllers use non-standard Bluetooth drivers

You will need Sixaxis Controller App and ROOT ACCESS to use a PS3 Dualshock via Bluetooth

If you have ROOT, and wanna check, download Sixaxis Compatibility Checker

If all good, then i highly recommend a purchase of the app for a few bucks and using a "good quality controller" like the PS3 Dualshock

Leave a comment:

• gungrave80
    replied
    Did everybody tried to play with a bluetooth gamepad or the PS3 pad? Because I cannot find a way to make the PS3 pad to be recognized by the box, and I'm thinking to buy a bluetooth gamepad from gearbest... I wonder if it will work!

Leave a comment:

• shift-del
    replied

Hi,

Can someone extract and upload the launcher from this FW please? Would be grateful for that. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• WizardPC
    replied
    It's the official firmware or a modded one ?

Leave a comment:

• gtznutz
    replied
    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Yes same name just missed the x... I working on the nexbox x95 905.... Jacked wrong thread... The A5 is that one if the 905x models if i remember correctly they name each 1 gig 2 gig as different model?
    Yes 905x. It can be 2/8 or 2/16 I believe.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Yes same name just missed the x... I working on the nexbox x95 905.... Jacked wrong thread... The A5 is that one if the 905x models if i remember correctly they name each 1 gig 2 gig as different model?

Leave a comment:

• gtznutz
    replied
    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    I have to remove my posts got mixed up was for nexbox 905 not the 905x doh i keep mixing these two up.
    Yes easy to mix up.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    I have to remove my posts got mixed up was for nexbox 905 not the 905x doh i keep mixing these two up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X