NEXBOX A95X Amlogic 905X FIRMWARE UPDATE 20160824

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONDIDIT View Post
    uninstalling and reinstalling didnt do a thing.. the pvrs are still disappearing over here... did your get working? what kodi are you using?
    try official Kodi from play store
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

uninstalling and reinstalling didnt do a thing.. the pvrs are still disappearing over here... did your get working? what kodi are you using?
      Jarvis 16.1 from Google Play store. Again, uninstall both Kodi and Kodi center. I am using ServerWMC PVR because I am running a Windows 7 HTPC with TV tuner card.

Comment

yeah i used to official kodi and uninstalled both .. its still doing the same thing i guess this little box is no bueno

Comment

yeah i used to official kodi and uninstalled both .. its still doing the same thing i guess this little box is no bueno
          What pvr are trying? If simple client, i belive you must properly configure to load. As stated, it works with no issues for me and must have done more than a dozen times.

Comment

all of them do the same thing.. none of them load whatsoever

Comment

all of them do the same thing.. none of them load whatsoever
              Well, you didn't answer my question, "what pvr are you trying to load?" With any pvr you must configure right with the right source of information in order for pvr to load.

Pretty sure there is nothing wrong with box or the software. Suggest you look over in kodi forum and/or look up howto setup the pvr you are trying.

Comment

well its not that its not loading.. its that as soon as i enable it .. it disappears from the list.. i configured the pvr simple client all the way .. and its linked to iptvsubs .. but it wont stay enabled for the life of me

Comment

well its not that its not loading.. its that as soon as i enable it .. it disappears from the list.. i configured the pvr simple client all the way .. and its linked to iptvsubs .. but it wont stay enabled for the life of me
                  Well, don't have subscription to iptvsubs to help you out. I did find this youtube video thst pretty straightforward on you exact setup.

​​​​​​ https://youtu.be/bG86JtD-Uk0

Comment

I have figured it out. I was using the microSD card to flash my box. When I used the USB burning tool, I managed to root and boot successfully.
                    Thanks for your help.

Comment

---
                      Last edited by tenoce; 08-31-2016, 09:42. Reason: wrong reply

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                        I can make an update.zip if that is all that it takes.
                        Any chance that someone builds a zip file from the latest Nexbox a95x (905x) 2+16 GB firmware? I don't have an USB OTG cable, and cannot do the update with the IMG file.

Comment

hi all
                          can you confirm me that i must push the reset button before to put the usb cable to flash the firmware? because there is not this button on my box!! i have tha A95X 2G/8G from bangood...........thanks

Comment

Originally posted by marinero57 View Post
                            hi all
                            can you confirm me that i must push the reset button before to put the usb cable to flash the firmware? because there is not this button on my box!! i have tha A95X 2G/8G from bangood...........thanks
                            There is a AV port next to HDMI. Stick small jeweler's screwdriver or toothpick in there, you will feel like a "push button".

1. USB cable plugged into PC
                            2. Start USB Burn tool and load image that you going to burn.
                            3. Ensure A95X is power down.
                            4. Insert toothpick or small screwdriver into AV port and hold.
                            5. Insert USB cable into first USB port nearest HDMI cable.
                            6. Watch USB burn tool or listen for windows sound tone. You will see USB burn tool show connected and start flashing. Release toothpick/screwdriver.
                            7. Once USB burn tool has completed successful burn. Stop tool and close.
                            8.Set back and wait for flashing/applications to install, it will take a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

Any chance that someone builds a zip file from the latest Nexbox a95x (905x) 2+16 GB firmware? I don't have an USB OTG cable, and cannot do the update with the IMG file.
                              I had one of those male to male USB cables, but would randomly not work. Since I have USB cables coming out my ears, I took two of them and made my own male to male USB cable and it works great. Just stripped the wires and twisted them together and taped them, no soldering or anything special.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by J0hn View Post

There is a AV port next to HDMI. Stick small jeweler's screwdriver or toothpick in there, you will feel like a "push button".

1. USB cable plugged into PC
                                2. Start USB Burn tool and load image that you going to burn.
                                3. Ensure A95X is power down.
                                4. Insert toothpick or small screwdriver into AV port and hold.
                                5. Insert USB cable into first USB port nearest HDMI cable.
                                6. Watch USB burn tool or listen for windows sound tone. You will see USB burn tool show connected and start flashing. Release toothpick/screwdriver.
                                7. Once USB burn tool has completed successful burn. Stop tool and close.
                                8.Set back and wait for flashing/applications to install, it will take a few minutes.
                                thank you john for your answer ; but i have not this button :

[

Comment

Working...
                                X