Clear All

• Meso
    replied
    Hi
    I want to know which uboot files to replace with the files from tx5

Leave a comment:

• DONDIDIT
    replied
    i cant lie - its gives me a funny message.. saying "do not detect jdk environment! please instant jdk first..

Leave a comment:

• DONDIDIT
    replied
    it comes up.. says im running java 1.8.0.102

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    If you get nothing Google adding Java to windows path

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Open CMD prompt and try. It might be Java --version

Leave a comment:

• DONDIDIT
    replied
    im still getting the jdk not detected.. i did the java -version and a cmd window popped up and disappeared really fast lol that was it though
    what jdk version should i have installed? i did 8.01 and 8.02 i think they were whatever the latest versions were

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Might have to adjust windows environment variables. Try going to a random directory and typing Java -version

Leave a comment:

• atvbca
    replied
    Make sure you check every box except the very last one under low level. There's a bug with the software that causes it to fail.

Leave a comment:

• DONDIDIT
    replied
    i wonder if im doing something wrong when i try to unpack (low level) it fails i tryed the other options also (says jdk no detected) i definetly installed jdk im lost big time.. any help? im on win 7 64

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ion-tool-2-0-7 This has link to 2.0.8

Leave a comment:

• Meso
    replied
    Hi,

Could anyone tell me which customization tool should I use to edit this ROM.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Systemui and framework files.

Leave a comment:

• meatheadmike
    replied
    Originally posted by prahjister View Post
    So can you just install SuperSU from play and it will work?
    Presumably. I didn't have to because it's now pre-installed :-) Every root app I've tried thus far has popped up with the familiar GUI asking for approval. Same when I su in the adb shell. I've got this box dialed in now. I set up mappings for my ouya controllers and installed the Trebuchet launcher.

Question: Did you do anything special to enable the toolbar? I don't really need it pre say, but I'm curious about the process.

Leave a comment:

• J0hn
    replied
    Originally posted by prahjister View Post

I would try to move supersu by hand. only use the gui to unpack and pack. And dont checkbox the last check box
    Thanks for the step. All good now, removed some bloatware, removed modified Kodi with more current Kodi. Then added the apps that I wanted, all done by hand per your suggestions. I did try testing without modifying the uboot and just adding SuperSu.apk and it failed to recovery mode.

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Originally posted by J0hn View Post
    I am doing something wrong, cannot get image to pack. It fails at system pack. Just from MeatHead steps, add SuperSu.apk via customization gui and then replaced uboot files with Tanix TX5 uboot files.

I don't really want a update.zip file as want to learn . So could either prahjister or meatheadmike provide steps to fix root for A95X S905X.
    I would try to move supersu by hand. only use the gui to unpack and pack. And dont checkbox the last check box

Leave a comment:

Working...
X