No announcement yet.

NEXBOX A95X Amlogic 905X FIRMWARE UPDATE 20160824

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if im doing something wrong when i try to unpack (low level) it fails i tryed the other options also (says jdk no detected) i definetly installed jdk im lost big time.. any help? im on win 7 64

Comment

Make sure you check every box except the very last one under low level. There's a bug with the software that causes it to fail.

Comment

Might have to adjust windows environment variables. Try going to a random directory and typing Java -version
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

im still getting the jdk not detected.. i did the java -version and a cmd window popped up and disappeared really fast lol that was it though
          what jdk version should i have installed? i did 8.01 and 8.02 i think they were whatever the latest versions were

Comment

Open CMD prompt and try. It might be Java --version
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

If you get nothing Google adding Java to windows path

Comment

it comes up.. says im running java 1.8.0.102

Comment

i cant lie - its gives me a funny message.. saying "do not detect jdk environment! please instant jdk first..

Comment

Hi
                    I want to know which uboot files to replace with the files from tx5

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIDIT View Post
                      i cant lie - its gives me a funny message.. saying "do not detect jdk environment! please instant jdk first..
                      Must be environment variables it is looking for.i think java_home

Comment

Originally posted by Meso View Post
                        Hi
                        I want to know which uboot files to replace with the files from tx5

Comment

I did all the steps in this topic http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...2-0-8-and-root

but the nexbox boots into recovery. Any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by Meso View Post
                            I did all the steps in this topic http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...2-0-8-and-root

but the nexbox boots into recovery. Any suggestion?
                            Unpack the original img only check dtb box replace and pack. Test

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Unpack the original img only check dtb box replace and pack. Test
                              I did this and I can boot. but how to add the SuperSU and edit the init.amlogic.board.rc the box goes to recovery?

Comment

1st step down. Unpack that img with check boxes below. Now add supersu to /system/app pack and flash.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	592892

Comment

Working...
                                X