Bloat removed
    Changed wallpaper/launcher
    choice of two launchers. SUN AND TV LANCHER
    Reboot- Petrus
    ADDED
    remote config.Removed Kodi crap addons.

Here the updated port

How to use burn tool. http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/

Instructions Flash rom once installed connect wifi and update to latest (you may get notice to wait or close update as not responding click WAIT.
    Once rebooted and at launcher go to settings and do a factory restart Then reboot and use normally. .... Tested 3 times now so I know it works fine.

If you already installed this rom before then start program select the img and select start. Then short pin plug in usb release pin when it hits 4 percent. (if i released earlier it failed at 2 percent)

NOW FOR THE BAD NEWS......

WARNING FLASHING THIS PORT THE ONLY WAY TO RELOAD ANY OTHER ROM IS TO SHORT THE PINS.... SO IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW DONT INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE.

Normal disclaimer.... Your risk your money

Re packed link below oct/31/2016

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vm03y1w9n...88RC1.img?dl=0

Enjoy.

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-...78.html?wid=21

Hard reset (Short pins)

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-reset-v88-pro

Change build prop I put exact lines to change and then Ota small 185 meg update will work i change it in next release to work. But if add programs have manually uninstall them.

Link to you tube for installing exposed and Twrp. Credit to the poster.

I kill two boxes getting to hear so please post any problems here...
    Last edited by scooter2014; 12-21-2016, 14:27.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

I may be blind but there is only a link to ezroot here, no link to your Rom scooter.,

Comment

Your not I removed till i get playstore error fixed.. 😁 Its fun box so far lol..
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

In your rom is possible to turn completly off the box e turn on with remote control without plug out power cable? Thank yoy for your work

Comment

Havent tried with remote yet...

Comment

I'll give a try now , thank you

Comment

Trying your rom out now Scooter, will let you know how things go. Thank you for your hardwork!

Comment

Is the only way to flash ezroot on your rom is with an SD card? I noticed the system update & backup app has disappeared.

Comment

yup have to re add it Doh...

Comment

Sorry. I have been trying to figure out how to extract it from my other rooted boxes but am having no luck.

Comment

Dont be sorry ui slow so repacking it again... 😁

Comment

Thank you for your efforts. Wish there was a donate button for members like you and Kevin who do all this work. Once it's packed and uploaded I will try it out again Is there anyway to get that update&backup app ?

Comment

Donate to Neomode/abdul/moe123/freak tab. The devs are ones that provide insite on where issues are and help😁

Comment

Ok will do. Thank you.

Comment

Ok uploading it... Checked root installed fine. Added both launchers at start so choice. Update root via ota updater. Playstore worked and once updated seems to work fine.

ill update first post when its finished.

ok first post updated read instructions playstore and kodi working ok now. Remote files added.
                              Last edited by scooter2014; 10-31-2016, 05:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X