Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
    Xannytech, or anyone who can answer this please, I was wondering what is the correct permissions that are supposed to be on a remote.conf file? I have mine for my Yundoo Y6, now that I finally have the box back. I have set it to what I believe the standard should be, I think it was 644? Anyways, I have the permissions set correctly, but I can't seem to get the remote to work. It did work with stock. Now it's not a loss, just wondering if there is anything else you think I could try. This box is NOT on your list, it was the one I found out worked with your rom by mistake, 100%, and I am extremely happy that I did, as it has a 32 gig flash drive on it, with 2 gigs of ram and dual band wireless which performs better then the mini mx iii. I do not want to send the file to you to fix, or make you fix anything as this box is supported by fluke. I think it's a 32 gig beelink mini mx iii in a different case with a better pigtail, as it gets twice the download speed as my mx iii's did.
    What.are you using for permissions? Try root browser or another app? Give it all permissions and.see if it works, I assume the remote.conf is from stock rom?

Comment

Hello, XannyTech. Can you look at little part of logcat? This is board with rtl8723bs
      bluetooth.txt
      I will try insert your files from your older post for another man, and I will try insert FIRMWARE(and BLUETOOTH) folderfor my old firmware, and its not help form me. Bluetooth not work (wifi - work)

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post
        Hello, XannyTech. Can you look at little part of logcat? This is board with rtl8723bs
        [ATTACH]n645294[/ATTACH]
        I will try insert your files from your older post for another man, and I will try insert FIRMWARE(and BLUETOOTH) folderfor my old firmware, and its not help form me. Bluetooth not work (wifi - work)
        From what i read in log cat one the problem is: the driver canno find /etc/bluetooth/ble_stack.conf so probably you copied the file i gave to you in the wrong location or with the wrong permissions generally 644 thase are not executable files.

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
          Ok I will wait
          Mate i lost my windows partition... i hope i can have back all my recent files, i need more time, when i'm ready i'll give you the files in PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tuzlak View Post

Thanks for checking. Was away for a few days but got that usb cable in the meantime and will flash back to stock to see if it still works. Perhaps the sd card flash method has something to do with lost bluetooth.
            What?

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

What.are you using for permissions? Try root browser or another app? Give it all permissions and.see if it works, I assume the remote.conf is from stock rom?
              Yes it is from the stock rom. I have tried 646, and I have also tried the permissions that the file has on the usb stick, where I copied to originally. I haven't gone and given it all permissions yet. I used total commander to copy it to root, as it has root permissions. As I said if I can't get the remote working it's not a big deal, it just would be nice to have a working remote haha. Mouse is more than sufficient for what I need.

Comment

Yes it is from the stock rom. I have tried 646, and I have also tried the permissions that the file has on the usb stick, where I copied to originally. I haven't gone and given it all permissions yet. I used total commander to copy it to root, as it has root permissions. As I said if I can't get the remote working it's not a big deal, it just would be nice to have a working remote haha. Mouse is more than sufficient for what I need.
                I dunno why your remote does not work changing remote.conf right permissions are 644 . Anyway give a look to a cheap but functional arimouse like the one i use Mx3

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                  canno find /etc/bluetooth/ble_stack.conf
                  But...I dont have files with this name

Comment

Mate i lost my windows partition... i hope i can have back all my recent files, i need more time, when i'm ready i'll give you the files in PM.
                    Ok

Comment

I dunno why your remote does not work changing remote.conf right permissions are 644 . Anyway give a look to a cheap but functional arimouse like the one i use Mx3
                      Airmouse is annoying as the one I have doesn't have glow in the dark keys haha. I really need to upgrade it
                      I could just be my luck with electronics But you know I have no issues with your work and am really really happy. Yundoo Y6 is an awesome box, full dual band wifi supported on your rom and bluetooth as well. Just no remote haha. I can send you the remote.conf I have if you want to add it (I know adding yet another unsupported box, right?) I seriously think I am the only person on this board with this box though, so no worries. Thank you kindly again.

Comment

But...I dont have files with this name
                        I know are in the files i sent to you, if you used them correctly you'll have it

Comment

Airmouse is annoying as the one I have doesn't have glow in the dark keys haha. I really need to upgrade it
                          I could just be my luck with electronics But you know I have no issues with your work and am really really happy. Yundoo Y6 is an awesome box, full dual band wifi supported on your rom and bluetooth as well. Just no remote haha. I can send you the remote.conf I have if you want to add it (I know adding yet another unsupported box, right?) I seriously think I am the only person on this board with this box though, so no worries. Thank you kindly again.
                          Try to check system/usr/keylayout what is different there.

Comment

i sent to you, if you used them correctly you'll have it
                            when you sent me files? I dont remember Or do you meen renaming bt_stack.conf to ble_stack.conf ? Im trying this method and without success (

Comment

I will try insert your files from your older post for another man
                              You know what i mean i think...

Comment

What?
                                Well, following one video tutorial to flash via sd card I used option "force erase" and than I found out that using that option might lead to certain problems with wifi and bluetooth not working, so I was hoping that was the case. But, sadly, it was not. Still I had limited success.
                                I went back to stock, confirmed to have a functional bluetooth and than copied the entire factory original "bluetooth" and "lib" folders to disc. I than flash your rom and copied those too to compare with factory firmware. By using "replace and eliminate" method I found out that replacing "bluetooth.default.so" from system/lib/hw with factory version activates bluetooth. Mac address is now present is the system I can turn the bluetooth on and off in settings. However, the box can not discover other devices, nor other devices can see the box. I also tried replacing "libbluetooth_jni.so" because of a slightly different size, but nothing changed. Also, renaming and even deleting "libbt-vendor.so" and "bt_vendor.conf" does not do anything. And that's where I hit the wall.
                                But, maybe you now might have an idea what's going on. Or I perhaps it's time to give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X