Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now loaded x96 to 2.7 vers. but not working wifi and only root+playstore installed naked only can you check this? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by realzed2001 View Post
      now loaded x96 to 2.7 vers. but not working wifi and only root+playstore installed naked only can you check this? thank you
      Sorry but i do not understand what are you saying, X96 ok have you downloaded the correct version for your wifi chip? XTMOD EX P (v 2.7) for TvBoxes with wifi chipset : AP62X2, AP4354, AP4356, AP6212, AP6212A, AP6255, AP6335, AP43458, AP6330

What does it mean: "root+playstore installed naked" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Sorry but i do not understand what are you saying, X96 ok have you downloaded the correct version for your wifi chip? XTMOD EX P (v 2.7) for TvBoxes with wifi chipset : AP62X2, AP4354, AP4356, AP6212, AP6212A, AP6255, AP6335, AP43458, AP6330

What does it mean: "root+playstore installed naked" ?
        im using x96 with xtmod 2.5 withÂ*AP62X2, AP4354, AP4356, AP6212, AP6212A, AP6255, AP6335, AP43458, AP6330 working good. I download same 2.7 (not9377) but not find any wifi and reinstall again wifi cannot find anything. Now turn to 2.5 (not ap9377) wifi working normal.
        ÂÂ*i will download again this link and try again thank youÂ*
        tested: working very well wifi and no more not respongding error on any app using. More fast thanks
        Last edited by realzed2001; 05-17-2017, 22:31.

Comment

Probably i'll post soon a new experimental version (it means i need to experiment something ) there is new TWRP updated to 3.1.0-0 some little fix, and some work on Widevine...
          So probably i'll need some testing by users that use Netflix, and whom got some erroneous system memory report. If someone is interested do test it with me let me know.
          But i need particularly to test this two things.
          Last edited by Xannytech; 05-18-2017, 20:49.

Comment

Probably i'll post soon a new experimental version (it means i need to experiment something ) there is new TWRP updated to 3.1.0-0 some little fix, and some work on Widevine...
            So probably i'll need some testing by users that use Netflix, and whom got some erroneous system memory report. If someone is interested do test it with me let me know.
            im here i can test (Netflix).What about memory??

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

im here i can test (Netflix).What about memory??
              ok, i'll pm you a experimental in next days, memory it' just a fix because someone reported a lower amount of total memory, dunno never happened, so, i changed something to see if can help them. There is someone also convinced that S905X goes at 2ghz just aestetical things not functional.

Comment

If you're going to work on the ROM, can you please make sure the initramfs image works properly with Magisk? (ie: you can install Magisk on it)

Reason I'm asking is because currently the Magisk installer doesn't work properly because it can't uncompress the initramfs properly - manually uncompressing it works, tough, so in order to get Magisk working on the previous version I had to rewrite the boot partition.

Comment

Originally posted by Znuff View Post

If you're going to work on the ROM, can you please make sure the initramfs image works properly with Magisk? (ie: you can install Magisk on it)

Reason I'm asking is because currently the Magisk installer doesn't work properly because it can't uncompress the initramfs properly - manually uncompressing it works, tough, so in order to get Magisk working on the previous version I had to rewrite the boot partition.
                  i could, but step by step... or bugfixing will become a nightmare.
                  I know that everyone has a mod that want, but i have to deploy rom stable and working for everyone, so sometimes i must do choice about stability.

Comment

Hi Xannytech. Great work on providing us these roms. I wanted to ask if this rom supports Dolby Atmos or Dolby TrueHD files.

Comment

i could, but step by step... or bugfixing will become a nightmare.
                      I know that everyone has a mod that want, but i have to deploy rom stable and working for everyone, so sometimes i must do choice about stability.
                      It's quite an easy fix, actually.

For some reasons, I am assuming that you gzipped the ramdisk.cpio image yourself, with gzip -9?

Comment

Originally posted by Znuff View Post

It's quite an easy fix, actually.

For some reasons, I am assuming that you gzipped the ramdisk.cpio image yourself, with gzip -9?
                        No i did nothing to initramfs, it's like this in every amlogic firmware.

Comment

Interesting. Then it's probably done by the manufacturer like that.

I've put in a bug report to Magisk.

Comment

I want to adjust brightness below 10 .i.e 05 I will write numerical form like 05 or write simple 5 in 05brightness file?

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
                              I want to adjust brightness below 10 .i.e 05 I will write numerical form like 05 or write simple 5 in 05brightness file?
                              05 or 5 it's the same try do not hurt

Comment

05 or 5 it's the same try do not hurt
                                means....I will write down 05 or 5 thats all equal?

Comment

Working...
                                X