Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Do please this simple test for me, simply edit /Sytem/build.prop line: service.bootvideo=1 then reboot i left in my Rom a modded bootvideo should have the same effect.
    Just to be sure Thanks
    Xanny
    Anyone did this test for me? ... what a delusion... i did it, it's useless to change the bootvideofile, it's just work changing build.prop, (but some bootvideo are really nice
    Anyway if none of you help me doing some stupid test , it's very hard to me to help you.
    I would like to remember to all i use a different custom by me, totally working and bugfixed, and it's a pain in the axx test the Public Rom for the lazy users
    So help me a bit if i ask to you to do something.

Comment

Sorry. I doesnt see your post. When I'm at home I can test it.

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post

Heres the link of tx5pro firmware QCA9377 WIFI hardware.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Dg1c25oVDZva2c

Link credit to cib2016 from geekbuying forum.
        https://mega.nz/#!p91ilZra!S9RUZ3mnAoZil4NriLyfevetJyim7OrFB_YJfzk Wsrs
        Copy these files in the respective directory give to them 644 permission, i hope will work.

Comment

Originally posted by seppdog View Post
          Sorry. I doesnt see your post. When I'm at home I can test it.
          Do not worry

Comment

It is working just to modify the build prop line. Remember that if you use amcodec the brightness will adapt to the codec settings.

Comment

I set it to 1 and at the beginning I see the Minim8sII logo with xanny at the bottom and then the mbox logo appears. Is this correct or should the MBOX logo disappear?

Comment

Originally posted by seppdog View Post
                I set it to 1 and at the beginning I see the Minim8sII logo with xanny at the bottom and then the mbox logo appears. Is this correct or should the MBOX logo disappear?
                you should have seen the Rom logo so ok and then mbox animation, after that the brightness bug should be gone... brighter screen
                @seppdog if you stay online a little, in few minutes i'll post a Chromecast modded apk for you to test chrome cast service, i can't test it but i remembered that you asked me for it

Google chromecast receiver (please test it for me)
                https://mega.nz/#!Uh93jDjD!qLwM5FSPr...uA2yQ3VyEAhiuQ

Comment

Some news on my work on this Custom Rom

[...]but i'm waiting if someone can give me v107 firmware (if really exist).
                  Don't know if it can help but I found this on the forum
                  Originally posted by vldim View Post
                  Firmware rv_109 - 30.11.2016 from Vontar mini m8s+

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

(for mini m8s II, COOLEME MB1, Tanix Tx5, X9 4K, Vontar mini m8s+)
                  )

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post

Don't know if it can help but I found this on the forum
                    Thanks a lot, but the v109, as i wrote many times it's a v106 with Vontar customization and a fix on kb so nothing new

Comment

I would like, but, i don't use it so i can't test and give you a solution, i was hoping some other users can suggest you the right setting.
                      I did more testing for the DTS HDMI passthough problem

I install SPMC from play store. With audio setting to "Passthrough output device : Android, IEC Passthough" I can get regular DTS working
                      But if I put it to "RAW Passthrough" than nothing is working.

I also turn off the Amcodec

But the problem with using that app is that is always crashing. And now since I install it the box is rebooting every now and then by itself.

Comment

Someone interested in Chromecast Receiver functionality can kindly test this modde apk for me? thanks in advance.

Comment

For ARR only with spmc latest version check this out :

Comment

Someone interested in Chromecast Receiver functionality can kindly test this modde apk for me? thanks in advance.
                            I try your app with my NEXBOX A5. Could not find the device from google Chrome chomecast app. But It can be because my box is on LAN and not on WIFI as I have add the proper drivers yet.
                            But my Roku does work well with chromecast on LAN.

Will try to have the Wifi working and update

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post

I try your app with my NEXBOX A5. Could not find the device from google Chrome chomecast app. But It can be because my box is on LAN and not on WIFI as I have add the proper drivers yet.
                              But my Roku does work well with chromecast on LAN.

Will try to have the Wifi working and update
                              Hmm i did a test myself probably does not work... i found i way but it's too near to piracy and i won't , so i'm thinking to realease an updated rom without two things that are giving me problems, Google cast service and reboot option (causes some crashes occasionally)

Comment

Auto Frame Rate Fix APK on S905x and S912 firmware

Comment

Working...
                                X