Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no i still have 2 other tv boxing MINIM8SII XTMOD 2.8 at me normal. Not clone not D4X16. And also a D4X16 clone . +x92 + mk808b pro+minix
    Last edited by totor54; 08-22-2017, 16:14.

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
      No no i still have 2 other tv boxing MINIM8SII XTMOD 2.8 at me normal. Not clone not D4X16. And also a D4X16 clone . +x92 + mk808b pro+minix
      ah ok... i sent a link to you

Comment

received nothing

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
          received nothing
          link re sent by PM just check the notifications.

Comment

@Xannytech

do you have ATV rrom for D4X16 board?

regards
            kabise

Comment

Originally posted by kabise View Post
              @Xannytech

do you have ATV rrom for D4X16 board?

regards
              kabise
              NO i have just a beta for standard motherboard. wait 1 1/2 hour if you want to test my beta3 i'm uploading it-.
              Last edited by Xannytech; 08-24-2017, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

NO i have just a beta for standard motherboard. wait 1 1/2 hour if you want to test my beta3 i'm uploading it-.
                happy to test your beta3

grazie
                kabise

Comment

Hi Xannytech, any chances on implementing https://github.com/northox/ov-secure...e_client_api.h on the rom? An app here is asking for OTZ TEEC support. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kabise View Post

happy to test your beta3

grazie
                    kabise
                    You got PM

Comment

Originally posted by kreator View Post
                      Hi Xannytech, any chances on implementing https://github.com/northox/ov-secure...e_client_api.h on the rom? An app here is asking for OTZ TEEC support. Thanks!
                      you don't know but it's a very big work to add these lines and so much testing has to be done just for an app?... i actually think i will not do that.
                      Then i do not understand why an app needs non standard hooks in kernel, it's insane.

Comment

you don't know but it's a very big work to add these lines and so much testing has to be done just for an app?... i actually think i will not do that.
                        Then i do not understand why an app needs non standard hooks in kernel, it's insane.
                        Understand completely, thanks anyway hehe.

By the way, any chances you'll make this rom work on the other machine I mentioned a while ago? On this post:

Thanks again, congrats on the awesome work!

Comment

Understand completely, thanks anyway hehe.

By the way, any chances you'll make this rom work on the other machine I mentioned a while ago? On this post:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...481#post627481

Thanks again, congrats on the awesome work!
                          i forgot to check your rom... sorry i was very busy.
                          Anyway T95x... probably has a new motherboard from nexbox? Any custom Rom works on your device?
                          On my thread on XDA more that a user reported working with just bluetooth unfunctional 8723x chipset i suppose.
                          If is simple to fix like D4X16 motherboard no problem, but i need some help from users.
                          Some other users with the same box T95X ?

Comment

i forgot to check your rom... sorry i was very busy.
                            Anyway T95x... probably has a new motherboard from nexbox? Any custom Rom works on your device?
                            On my thread on XDA more that a user reported working with just bluetooth unfunctional 8723x chipset i suppose.
                            If is simple to fix like D4X16 motherboard no problem, but i need some help from users.
                            Some other users with the same box T95X ?
                            No problems!!

From all roms I tried, only the one I posted worked. From looking at the motherboard I can't figure out which one is it, I'll install cpuid and take a look.

Anything you need just ask! Thanks!!!

*Update: CPU-X says the mobo is an Amlogic P212

Comment

No problems!!

From all roms I tried, only the one I posted worked. From looking at the motherboard I can't figure out which one is it, I'll install cpuid and take a look.

Anything you need just ask! Thanks!!!

*Update: CPU-X says the mobo is an Amlogic P212
                              It's what the program read from Buld.prop
                              So no custom rom can work on your motherboard, i can assure it's a new Nexbox new model motherboard pratically unflashable with anything than a stock rom.
                              Now we can do an experiment but your device will be probably (not sure) bricked again...
                              If you would like to try tomorrow i can decompile the rom you linked and recompile 1 rom just for test, but be ready to nand resetting your device, because i did some tests time ago and i failed

Comment

It's what the program read from Buld.prop
                                So no custom rom can work on your motherboard, i can assure it's a new Nexbox new model motherboard pratically unflashable with anything than a stock rom.
                                Now we can do an experiment but your device will be probably (not sure) bricked again...
                                If you would like to try tomorrow i can decompile the rom you linked and recompile 1 rom just for test, but be ready to nand resetting your device, because i did some tests time ago and i failed
                                Dont know if new, the date printed on the motherboard reads 20160621 so...

But sure, now that I know the pins... hehe

Maybe a TWRP backup would help too. Didnt have one the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X