Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kreator View Post

Dont know if new, the date printed on the motherboard reads 20160621 so...

But sure, now that I know the pins... hehe

Maybe a TWRP backup would help too. Didnt have one the first time.
    Kreator your motherboad is different i got more than 1 user with your device and the only problem it's the bluetooth, if you can't flash generally any custom rom, i'm quite sure you got one the the new Nexbox motherboard, dates, bills, etc. cannot solve the fact you buyed a crap device
    Anyway just for the first and the last time i'll "for my personal fun" try to help you as a SINGLE user.

TO ALL (avoiding request ad personam in future):
    Generally SINGLE users problem cannot be solved by me, because i did not sell your device to you, everything i do it's my free time, my computer, my electricity, my money.
    I got generally 10$ of donations in a month so practically it's me that i'm donating to you all
    So i hope you'll undestand if i'll refuse any SINGLE user request to work on a SINGLE device

Comment

kreator you got PM

Comment

i like the firmware fast could i customise for our own

Comment

xannytech pm please

Comment

Originally posted by maani_ch View Post
            xannytech pm please
            Anyway do not PM me for instructions how to copy remote.conf or similar... this thread is where to post.

PM is just for private talking with me, not for assistance, help or life advice...

Comment

boss i replaced remotes.conf file for system/media./x96 to system/etc in properties is chmod 644 rebooted but not working any idea.

Comment

boss i replaced remotes.conf file for system/media./x96 to system/etc in properties is chmod 644 rebooted but not working any idea.
                hmm... the only solution is that one users here with a X96 can give to you another remote.conf. to try, normally works. But it's really odd.

Comment

dear i added the seperate conf in ur last thread. replace rewrite 644 rebooted n all is well. really such a fast firmware on my x96 2g/16gb.
                  how i make custom backup of firmware to install on my friends boxes. Regards

Comment

dear i added the seperate conf in ur last thread. replace rewrite 644 rebooted n all is well. really such a fast firmware on my x96 2g/16gb.
                    how i make custom backup of firmware to install on my friends boxes. Regards
                    So the working one where it was?
                    About backup try with TWRP recovery, and do a complete nand backup.
                    Last edited by Xannytech; 08-27-2017, 11:43.

Comment

same thread the one on first page u linked seperately

Comment

Hi xammytech ,

first nice Rom , i konw what deodexed is , but what means the Rom is zipaligned ??? all Apps are zipped or what ???

and for what is it good ??? ,

really never seen before . Thanks already now / greetings / gefattern

Comment

adding own wall paper or mp4 on booting which folder n which format. i was trying jpeg but nothing showing in my extermal drive.

Comment

adding own wall paper or mp4 on booting which folder n which format. i was trying jpeg but nothing showing in my extermal drive.
                            that's not rom related it's Android, Bootvideo could be MKV or MP4 wallpaper if i recall well .png, they are in sytem/etc, Bootlogo cannot be changed by users.

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                              Hi xammytech ,

first nice Rom , i konw what deodexed is , but what means the Rom is zipaligned ??? all Apps are zipped or what ???

and for what is it good ??? ,

really never seen before . Thanks already now / greetings / gefattern
                              From a simple search on Google (our best friend):

Zipalign:
                              zipalign is an archive alignment tool that provides important optimization to Android application (.apk) files. The purpose is to ensure that all uncompressed data starts with a particular alignment relative to the start of the file. Specifically, it causes all uncompressed data within the .apk, such as images or raw files, to be aligned on 4-byte boundaries. This allows all portions to be accessed directly with mmap() even if they contain binary data with alignment restrictions.
                              The benefit is a reduction in the amount of RAM consumed when running the application.

Comment

Hi xammytech ,

that is a good Info for other Rom Devs , Thanks again .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X