Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks a neomode

Comment

USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86.rar

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

thanks

Comment

New Version....
        I cant wait....

Comment

I have the tx5 pro. Only thing im having issues with is power on. It powers off and all other fucntions work fine. Just seems to not wanna power on. Anyone have a suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by esloudan View Post
            I have the tx5 pro. Only thing im having issues with is power on. It powers off and all other fucntions work fine. Just seems to not wanna power on. Anyone have a suggestion?
            to me is an interesting fact... (learning wise) when i got some freetime i would like to compare few things to undestand what happen, cause the two fw are very similar. if it's not hw probably something related to boot part

Comment

RELEASE NOTE/MODIFICATION FROM PREVIOUS VERSION:

- Based on new Mini M8S II v109 dated 7th November 2016;
              - New Bootlogo + new BootVideo;
              - Init.d Support Built in (without any external program);
              - Removed Init.d Zipalign script pratically unuseful on 6.01;
              - Added Sd speed optimization tweak;
              - Fixed a unharmful and almost invisible linking bug caused by Amlogic Customization Tool that i used for fast customization process.
              - Added in Kernel AutoRefresh Chmod Permissions;
              - New Darkscreen fix, thanks for the idea goes to crazzian;
              - System Memory optimizations;
              - Removed some unuseful APK;
              - Updated some APK
              - added a Reboot APK ( my framework.res Mod is too instable and it's partially working);
              - More refined tweaking and aestetical corrections;
              - added more remote.confs;
              - for sure many things i forgot to write.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

XTMOD_EX_P .IMG (it's in .7z format just for space reason)

ZIP Version (unzip the content in a empty sd card insert and reboot in recovery with toothpick metod to install)
              XTMOD_EX_P .ZIP

Enjoy!
              P.S.:
              Many thanks to all my testers:
              vldim ; rajawaqas ; wolfynwo ; bajann ; nikits72
              i hope i didn't forgot someone...

If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe : SEND ME A DONATION
              Last edited by Xannytech; 12-21-2016, 11:21.

Comment

Thank you . Congratulations. And low hat
                I will buy a 2 16gb to try.

Comment

would this new mod work for TX5 Pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Idnom View Post
                    would this new mod work for TX5 Pro?
                    yes, it should, simply read the thread... few messages before yours, and the first one for instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

yes, it should, simply read the thread... few messages before yours, and the first one for instructions.
                      copy chief, thanks!

Comment

One owner of NEXBOX A905X 1/8GB reports that LAN is not working after flashing with latest version.

Comment

Originally posted by lkraus View Post
                          One owner of NEXBOX A905X 1/8GB reports that LAN is not working after flashing with latest version.
                          i did nothing on lan side, really strange...

Comment

I guess we have to wait for others with NEXBOX A905X to report.
                            Maybe it's a coincidence.
                            Thanks for your work.

Last edited by lkraus; 12-22-2016, 20:31.

Comment

Hi Xannytech, i'm new and i'm italian (sorry for my english), i have a big problem and after tried everything... i came here to ask you directly.
                              I bought a Zenoplige TX5 Pro a i've installed your rom... till here all right, then i wanted to return to stock (because i lost wi-fi, i know my chip is 9377), but the recovery TWRP said me "this package is for p212 devices; this is a nexbox_a95x". It's not true because my device is a p212, i've also checked in the build.prop and it says "ro.pruduct.device = p212".
                              So i wanted to check the build.prop of the recovery and i unpacked the "recovery.img".
                              Effectively it says "ro.pruduct.device = nexbox_a95x" (i don't know why), to try to resolve the issue i've edited the file with notepad++ and i repacked the img (with the tool 'ALL_phones_Boot_Recovery_repack_util_for_WINDOWS_ v2', google for it).
                              i done all in the right way but after flashed the new recovery with the bypass for device check, my TX5 can't boot into recovery anymore... it shows the boot logo two times as if it tries to enter in recovery but cannot, so boot normally.
                              The result is i can use the rom but i can't update or return to stock.
                              I've also tried in terminal emulator to flash the original recovery (and TWRP without my changes) with the command "su dd if=/path/recovery.img of=/dev/recovery".
                              The command is succesful but when i execute "reboot recovery", it reboot always without enter in recovery.
                              What can i do? Please help me if you can, and thanks for everything! ;(

Comment

Thanks so much Xannytech.

Before I have a go flashing frm stock, can I ask, does your image have correct remote config file, or do i need to back that up first so I can replace it after flashing?

Comment

Working...
                                X