Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accaiot
    replied
    Hello guys,
    I'm new here so I'd like to have confirmation, should this firmware work on this box? I opened it to check which wifi chipset it has but they shielded it so I can't read the model on it, in dmesg it says
    dhd_conf_set_chiprev: chip=0x4334, chiprev=3
    so it should be broadcom 4334
    My box has partial root access, I can access the system partition, in etc/wifi I found
    fw_bcm40183b2.bin
    fw_bcm40183b2_apsta.bin
    fw_bcm40183b2_p2p.bin
    fw_bcm4334b1_ag.bin
    fw_bcm4334b1_ag_apsta.bin
    fw_bcm4334b1_apsta.bin
    fw_bcm4334b1_p2p.bin
    Compra TV Box Android 7.1 [2GB RAM + 16GB ROM], 2018 GooBang Doo A1 Plus Smart TV Box Wi-Fi 2.4G+5G / Bluetooth 4.0 / 4K Full HD
    Last edited by Accaiot; 05-19-2018, 18:37.

Leave a comment:

• nikits72
    replied
    double post please delete this

Leave a comment:

• nikits72
    replied
    Hi all,

does anyone know how i can see which version of xannytech rom i have installed?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• rahzel
    replied
    Hmm maybe I'll try it on my M8S Mini II if I'm brave enough.

Leave a comment:

• minixfreak
    replied
    I have tx5 pro and works just fine has support for many Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

Leave a comment:

• rahzel
    replied
    Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    you can use tx7 firmware for universal for a variety of devices ,,,, it came out jan 2018 and has many wifi and bluetooth and chipsets built in .... you can use it as a base and make an awsome rom also its 7.1.2 android
    Does the stock 7.1.2 TX7 firmware work with the M8S Mini II without issues?

Leave a comment:

• minixfreak
    replied
    you can use tx7 firmware for universal for a variety of devices ,,,, it came out jan 2018 and has many wifi and bluetooth and chipsets built in .... you can use it as a base and make an awsome rom also its 7.1.2 android

Leave a comment:

• Masterzk
    replied
    Someone have instructions to flash with a SD Card?

Leave a comment:

• deano2012
    replied
    hi xannytech' i have used your 3.0 rom which is superb by the way nice work indeed' i have a tx3 pro p212 1gb/8gb box which had your 3.0 rom on it but i have flashed it back to a original stock rom the only trouble i have now is i can not get the wifi to work anymore it shuts itself off and will not find any wifi networks' everything else works fine any ideas many thanks

Leave a comment:

• steven01
    replied
    I can't find the link to download the standard version

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    If i buy a usb gamepad for android wil it run on this rom?

Leave a comment:

• TomKodi
    replied
    First of all, you don't know me But I hope everything in your personal life and with your father is going allright.

I just installed your Rom and it works like a charm, software wise at least I have one of those old philips tv's and yes I too have the RGB problem. I thought, by using your rom it would be all solved. But it didn't. First of all I cannot select RGB. It is an option, but not selectable. When I change the resolution of the box, it is selectable. But the screen automatically goes back to it's old values and the RGB dot is deselected. Do you or anyone else have a solution. It's driving me nuts. thanks in advance and thanks for your amazing work.

Greetings
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Gizmo_Ger
    replied
    yonasz Thanks for the link. Unfortunalty I canĀ“t get the ROM flashed on my device. It stops at downloading uboot at 4% with [0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device error

Leave a comment:

• yonasz
    replied
    Originally posted by Gizmo_Ger View Post
    @yonasz: Looks great indeed. Got a link for the rom to share?
    check post #2048

Leave a comment:

• DhiJay23
    replied
    Hope your dad feels better soon Xannytech

Leave a comment:

Working...
X