Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrimerr
    replied
    Do you know any way to run on this ROM Netflix for andorid TV?

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Zyssai View Post
    Hi all.
    is there a way to get truehd passtrough working or is it impossible?

Thanks!
    Not on this rom... you need min android 7.0

Leave a comment:

• DhiJay23
    replied
    Hope the boss man update this ROM.

Leave a comment:

• Zyssai
    replied
    Hi all.
    is there a way to get truehd passtrough working or is it impossible?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ddogishere
    replied
    I swear these boxes gets on my nerves....was on xtmod 2.3, boot into twrp recovery via quick boot app and now blank screen on startup.

How do I get back without losing all my data as I spent over a year setting it up.

Thank you. My box is A95x 2/16gb.
    Last edited by ddogishere; 02-10-2018, 15:09.

Leave a comment:

• pcpa91
    replied
    How many time to first boot?

mine stoped on black screen XTROM EX.. loading..

Leave a comment:

• jas7o
    replied
    Hi

Did anyone try install suhide-lite v1.09?

Leave a comment:

• kemkokems
    replied
    I am not able to make my pc recognize my mini m8s2 in anyway posible!I folowed your tutorial from the link but nothing is hapening when I connect it to my pc.Btw there is no recovery button or should I say a hole on my box, and there is no power button.I power it via cable or via remote when it is already plugged in with power cable.I managed to enter recovery via android app but still nothing as if I never connected anything.Any help would be greatly appriciated!?Thanks in advance

EDIT: I also tried the microsd card way, but when I power up my box it just boots normal way into the OS and ignores my card.
    EDIT2: oh man, I forgot to do "reboot update" thing and now update finally started.I am waiting it to finish.
    EDIT3: flashed successfully
    Last edited by kemkokems; 01-23-2018, 13:36.

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
    30 sec of delay... well you can try another rom that doesn't clear trash. There are 2 other roms you can use... i prefer this one. Good luck. Maybe you can turn it off in this rom didnt find it
    Not sure what your point is, but I ask a simple question to the dev, and you try to turn it in an argument.

I didn't say I don't like this rom, in fact I said I like it, I only ask if it is possible to switch it off.

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    30 sec of delay... well you can try another rom that doesn't clear trash. There are 2 other roms you can use... i prefer this one. Good luck. Maybe you can turn it off in this rom didnt find it

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post

Why would you get rid of that? It keeps your device fast and good working
    Because it will also cause a delay in booting Kodi as well as in opening the most used addons.

I have a maintenance addon that automatically clears the Kodi cache, but the app cache doesn't need to be cleared each start up.

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Jancales View Post
    Xannytech Each time I reboot and open kodi, it has cleared the cache and is preparing for first run.

How to get rid of that please?
    Why would you get rid of that? It keeps your device fast and good working

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Xannytech Each time I reboot and open kodi, it has cleared the cache and is preparing for first run.

How to get rid of that please?

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

hmm i think it's in framework... can you post a link to the U2+ ATV fw in Pm to me i'm not lazy but it's faster for me.
    I sent you PM a while ago, did you see it, and any news on the new thread or if it's possible to add the power button to the home screen?

I installed your ATV 1.0 on a box, works well and looks great, but it sees my internal storage as 54Gb.

The box is 2/16Gb instead

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    Xannytech, is it possible to run TVHeadend sèrver on this rom? I would like to use it for IPTV. If yes could you put me in the right direction? Thx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X