Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kreator View Post

Its a S905X clone.

China-1 Stock | Buy T95X Amlogic S905X 4K KODI 16.1 Preinstaled Android 6.0 TV BOX 1G/8G 802.11b/g/n LAN online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

I'm attaching some pics of the board aswell.

This software works perfectly, and is the one I used to restore after the brick:

http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...mware-20160921

After flashing yours it won't even turn on, only shows a red light. it doesn't come back using the magic SD card method, recovery.img method or anything.

It only comes back to life doing the pin shorting on the NAND and flashing the above SW.

If you need anything else I'm glad to provide! Thanks!
    That's odd T95x is reported working with my rom... when i come back to normal life, so with more freetime i will decompile your original rom for testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

That's odd T95x is reported working with my rom... when i come back to normal life, so with more freetime i will decompile your original rom for testing.
      Perfect, thanks a lot!

Comment

Hello.
        Im having a problem and i dont know whats happaning...
        Im seeing movies and streams on my box ...
        Im seeing everything nice and suddenly i have no sound in what im seeing.

It happens using VLC and BSPlayer... I simply loose the sound. Can it be any config on my android sound or something?! It can be from any config because i can hear the "click" from the buttons menu.
        And when i go back and open the stream or the video again, it simply get working again.
        Or even if i just minimize and get it back without close, sound comes back.

Any idea about what can it be?
        Thank you.

Comment

Hi,
          I have DGMedia A2 TV Box, In build.prop it is listed as MXQ G9X

Quod core S905X
          2G/16G memory
          Android 6.0.1, kernel version 3.14.29
          AP6255 WiFi (BCM43455)
          Bluetooth 4.0 (BCM345)
          Ethernet 10/100/1000

Will custom ROM by Xannytech fit to my hardware?
          Could be any troubles with LAN, WiFi, Bluetooth, language settings?
          Thanks!
          Last edited by vlaryg; 02-07-2017, 17:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamantino Oliveira View Post
            Hello.

It happens using VLC and BSPlayer... I simply loose the sound. Can it be any config on my android sound or something?! It can be from any config because i can hear the "click" from the buttons menu.
            And when i go back and open the stream or the video again, it simply get working again.
            Or even if i just minimize and get it back without close, sound comes back.

Any idea about what can it be?
            Thank you.
            It's possible it might be a handshaking issues with the HDMI. I know on my box my sound will sometimes have a metalic echo effect and I have to turn the tv off and back on again to make it go away. Try that as it might be the hdmi cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamantino Oliveira View Post
              Hello.

It happens using VLC and BSPlayer... I simply loose the sound.
              Thank you.
              I have something alike on my box with stock firmware (my post above).
              Some times, when I do swich on my box, connected by HDMI to TV,
              it is no sound at all. From movies, IPTV, Youtube - nothing.
              After rebooting box sound appears again.

Comment

sorry xannytech, i want stock rom. recovery fail error 7??? huhu

Comment

Originally posted by quynh View Post
                  sorry xannytech, i want stock rom. recovery fail error 7??? huhu
                  Sorry but i really do not understand what are you asking.

Comment

Hey Xannytech, I just want to say thank you for all your hard work on this rom.

Comment

Is there an eta on support for 9377 WiFi?

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                        Is there an eta on support for 9377 WiFi?
                        Dude how many times do you have to be told to CHILL OUT. Xannytech has already said MULTIPLE TIMES that real life work right now is pretty hectic, and that he won't be doing any special stuff till at least March.

Scooter and other mods, I know this is not a friendly post by me, but this guy doesn't seem to understand patience. He has already harassed Xannytech with PM's, and has been told to just wait or ask someone else completely. I do apologize that this post is not friendly, but this person doesn't seem to get the message that Xannytech has real life things going on and doesn't seem to appreciate that this is all being done for FREE. If you are going to give me vacation time because of this post, I totally understand and it is probably deserved. See posts #963, #973, #995 and Xannytech post #989

It's not that hard to install your own wifi drivers. Grab them from your current box and put them on a usb stick, and then flash the firmware over, and copy them back with the correct permissions. All the instructions are in this post. If you can read, you can do it. If you have a backup copy of your firmware, please try, and then ask in a new post for assistance with getting your wifi working, as I am sure you are not the only person with 9377 wifi.

Comment

Sure! Thanx for this explain! @Kuno

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Comment

So Netflix has a problem with the dark screen fix, if you use boot.video=1 or open a 4K video even with boot.video=0 you get error 0013.
                            The "solution" is install Netflix apk 4.8.5 or older.

Comment

Pity, but nobody still answered my question, whether current release of custom ROM
                              will work on my hardware (all spec listed several posts above).

Comment

Originally posted by vlaryg View Post
                                Pity, but nobody still answered my question, whether current release of custom ROM
                                will work on my hardware (all spec listed several posts above).
                                If you have a factory firmware available that you can flash over, I would say try the Xannytech rom, and see if it works. It's trial and error for those boxes that he hasn't said it officially supports. My Yundoo Y6 was not on the list, but I had a factory image I could copy over if I borked it, and the firmware Xanny made worked, but I had no wifi, and no remote. So I had to manually install my wifi drivers, which the instructions are in this super long thread, and I tried to get my remote working, but meh, it's not. So really, just try the firmware and see if everything works. If it doesn't then you can flash back to factory, or you can try and figure out how to get your other stuff working.

Remember, this is all 100% free, and technical support is your fellow forum members. We all have different hardware and we do the most we can to make things work.

Comment

Working...
                                X