Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does this do 4k youtube? also does it do netflix hd?

Comment

Originally posted by ice cube View Post
      Did you still attached the usb stick to m8s when you type "reboot update"?

Where do I write this line, I have never use this kind of app?
      Turn on the box. Let it launch android.
      Plugin the USB stick or (preferably) the sd card into the box.
      Open the terminal app.
      Type reboot update.
      Wait.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
        does this do 4k youtube? also does it do netflix hd?
        NO. 4k youtube is only allowed on certain boxes, as they control the choice. No chinese box will do Netflix HD unless you use some specially made apk files (in the link but unknown source and can they be trusted haha) because Netflix has 100% control over the devices they allow to do HD. If you want HD netflix and 4k youtube, you need to buy a box with proper DRM like a shield or a Mi Box from Walmart.

http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/12/...os-in-netflix/ <--please read, lots of good information there.

Comment

Originally posted by LostEchoes View Post

Turn on the box. Let it launch android.
          Plugin the USB stick or (preferably) the sd card into the box.
          Open the terminal app.
          Type reboot update.
          Wait.
          That trick doesn't worked for me but I tried the backup&restore app that comes with the box and then I manage to flash the rom successfully! The box respond very well, the only thing I can complain about is the terrible wifi connection. My Kodi and spmc cant play a single movie without buffering every 10-20sec over wifi so I plugged in a Ethernet cable and now I´m satisfied! Maybe there are some settings for the buffering problem in kodi/spmc that I don´t know about? My box stand approx 3m from a tp-link archer c3200 router.

Comment

Originally posted by ice cube View Post

That trick doesn't worked for me but I tried the backup&restore app that comes with the box and then I manage to flash the rom successfully! The box respond very well, the only thing I can complain about is the terrible wifi connection. My Kodi and spmc cant play a single movie without buffering every 10-20sec over wifi so I plugged in a Ethernet cable and now I´m satisfied! Maybe there are some settings for the buffering problem in kodi/spmc that I don´t know about? My box stand approx 3m from a tp-link archer c3200 router.
            The wi-fi antenna of this box is really crappy. You may as well forget using wi-fi on this box. A UTP cable is the only reliable solution.
            Check here for the "Recommended video settings for Android devices" when using SPMC. You will probably have issues with KODI, on Android devices. SPMC is the right fork for this OS.

Comment

Hello again,

is there something new about the 9377 Chipset? Sorry!?

Comment

just few days and i will be back how it's going?

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                  Ti rispondo in Italiano... Personalmente non vedo l'ora! funziona tutto benissimo, grazie a te! ma senza smanettamenti non c'è gusto...

Comment

grande notizia

Comment

je vous souhaite la bienvenue parmi nous ... " I welcome you!

Comment

Bluetooth don't work on a95x(905x) 2/8. Plz fix it.

Comment

Good news XTMOD 2.5 RTM (latest beta online) has to be flashed with Amlogic_USB_burning_tool_2.0.8
                          It's the fastest rom i ever did, i hope everything goes well, after that i will upload the final next week and .zip files for adding support to wifi 9377 chipset and rockchip bt chips, and then nexbox fix .zip files, obviously all that .zip fixes has to be tested cause i do not own all the devices
                          Ah i forgot to mention as a experimentation i added a RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix ) thank to superceleron i hope this come from him if not feel free to correct me
                          Let me know how it goes...
                          Last edited by Xannytech; 03-18-2017, 15:44.

Comment

Good news XTMOD 2.5 RTM (latest beta is in upload 1hour from now) it's the fastest rom i ever did, i hope everything goes well, after that i will upload the final next week and .zip files for adding support to wifi 9377 chipset and rockchip bt chips, and then nexbox fix .zip files, obviously all that .zip fixes has to be tested cause i do not own all the devices
                            Bluetooth fixed on nexbox a95x (905x) 2/8?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasto4nik View Post

Bluetooth fixed on nexbox a95x (905x) 2/8?
                              It's clearly written in the message you quoted, probably you do not know what bt chip uses your device... i think it's a rockchip, so probably will work after final release.

Comment

It's clearly written in the message you quoted, probably you do not know what bt chip uses your device... i think it's a rockchip, so probably will work after final release.
                                when finaly version?

Comment

Working...
                                X