Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Yes it has full support as beta 4 did.
    I just test some videos in spmc -kodi 16.1 (auto refresh rate switching didn't work on lvl 1) on lvl 2 only works with MX player no way with spmc-kodi 16.1.Maybe (jar).files???

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

Can you tell me, where is this magic power off option? I use this variant(little video):
      _https://youtu.be/uUf_hqisRAA
      I will repeat, in previous rom was all fine(for me)
      It's not MAGIC or HIDDEN are just settings in settings app
      And yes your device simply are in suspend not in power off.
      2nd from the video i saw that you are using spmc in touch mode... why do not use simply confluence mode? It's in MAGIC SPMC settings
      about bootlogo it's odd because i got no problem but tomorrow i will check, anyway if you want to fix open terminal and type :
      su
      sh system/bin/restorelogo.sh

Anyway thanks a lot for the report i will check and fix tomorrow everything.

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

I just test some videos in spmc -kodi 16.1 (auto refresh rate switching didn't work on lvl 1) on lvl 2 only works with MX player no way with spmc-kodi 16.1.Maybe (jar).files???
        That's really odd i did nothing in framework is the same of beta 4. tomorrow i will boot the rom i posted on my system and do a accurate check i'm really surprised about that.
        My personal variant (same rom with different apks) works well.

Comment

Settings (or hold long power off/on but on on remote)
          Thank you, but in those settings all good.
          3. Next problem: After shut downing of box integrated SPMC always preparing for first start.its a little strange.
          4. ES Explorer change his resolution after some operayions.
          All these four problems can be seen in this little video:
          _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbRo1KXQI4Y

Comment

3. Next problem: After shut downing of box integrated SPMC always preparing for first start.its a little strange.
            about shutdown no problem on my device i got hd led and usb keys and everithing switched off, but i'll check carefully doing a similar experiment, anyway can you test to set in suspend and then in poweroff to check if the problem is in the framework?
            about ES explorer really don't know what to think.
            Abour smpc first run it's normal there is a script that at every reboot clear cache and unuseful files, so spmc think it's first start.
            Anyway your video are very useful

Comment

Can you wait 15 sec after power off ???first start spmc is not bug,..

Comment

It's not MAGIC or HIDDEN are just settings in settings app
                And yes your device simply are in suspend not in power off.
                Might be hw little differences with your and my boxes. On my box usb ports shutting downs only if I use "suspend and resume". But when I use "shutdown" in magic menu - usb ports not shuttdowns.
                2nd from the video i saw that you are using spmc in touch mode... why do not use simply confluence mode? It's in MAGIC SPMC settings
                Its not me, its you I did not set up SPMC, all settings - from firmware.
                about bootlogo it's odd because i got no problem but tomorrow i will check, anyway if you want to fix open terminal and type :
                su
                sh system/bin/restorelogo.sh

Anyway thanks a lot for the report i will check and fix tomorrow everything.
                Restoring corrupted bootlogo!

Anyway thanks a lot for the report
                No problem

Comment

Might be hw little differences with your and my boxes. On my box usb ports shutting downs only if I use "suspend and resume". But when I use "shutdown" in magic menu - usb ports not shuttdowns.

Its not me, its you I did not set up SPMC, all settings - from firmware.

Restoring corrupted bootlogo!

No problem
                  ok i'll do tomorrow some test using the rom i posted to see if i can reproduce and in that case fix the problem.
                  About SPMC, ok i will setting up the app for the user sorry, thats the app as the programmer gave to us, i thought anyone has a personal settings to put, different languages and so on, do you prefer i set the app for you?

About restoring bootlogo... fixed the bootlogo corrupted?
                  Last edited by Xannytech; 03-18-2017, 23:16.

Comment

fixed the bootlogo corrupted?
                    no, any changes.
                    But in general, all this bugs - trifle, tomorow I want more longer test the ethernet stability. Thank you. Also I caught few restarts, but I need time to determine why..

Comment

Originally posted by Rasto4nik View Post
                      Bluetooth don't work on a95x(905x) 2/8. Plz fix it.
                      Dude chill. Don't make demands from the firmware writers. If you notice a problem, please give the developer as much information as possible about your device. This firmware was originally made for the Beelink Mini M8s II. The fact that it works with your box, or any other boxes, is secondary. Please understand that. There will be some items that don't work, and the user, that being yourself, needs to figure those things out on their own most times. If you can't, then please start another thread asking for help.

Comment

Xanny I currently do not have my Yundoo, but when I get it back I will test it out and see if everything works. I also have a few Beelink Mini M8s II's coming in on the boat, so I will be able to test with those as well and see if there are any issues. If I find anything quirky I will let you know. I even have a 4k tv so I can test out those functions too for you.

Once again thank you for your hard work. It is greatly appreicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
                          Xanny I currently do not have my Yundoo, but when I get it back I will test it out and see if everything works. I also have a few Beelink Mini M8s II's coming in on the boat, so I will be able to test with those as well and see if there are any issues. If I find anything quirky I will let you know. I even have a 4k tv so I can test out those functions too for you.

Once again thank you for your hard work. It is greatly appreicated.
                          thanks, anyway anyone did some test on new rtm? i did some test myself... bootlogo corruption apart i found no bugs

Comment

That's really odd i did nothing in framework is the same of beta 4. tomorrow i will boot the rom i posted on my system and do a accurate check i'm really surprised about that.
                            My personal variant (same rom with different apks) works well.
                            Broken lvl 1

Comment

Broken lvl 1
                              ok restored a thing i removed, but i thought also in beta4 was the same

Comment

yes it can help...
                                Hi Xanny,

Im using your beta 4 and refresh rate not switching automatically, i use SPMC and the video plays in a small tiny box when the content has different refresh rate than UI, i tried the frameswitcher also but no use.
                                Any help really appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X